Faint line on opk and pregnancy test ?? Any idea x

Apple111

Reaction score
Hi ladies , I have posted on ttc after loss but though I would ask on here as well. I mc naturally at 12 weeks 30/3/12. No sign of af accept started to notice stomach bit uncomfy. I did op test today and it showed two lines but one was faint ( on left) I had a peg test left from before so thought what the heck might as well do it and that also came up with two lines. Although one was faint but def clear. Do u think this is hormones from last preg still ?? We have dtd once about 16/4 ......Confused.com xx is the opk positive if the line is faint. Thanks for reading x

An opk won't necessarily be dark with a positive hpt. With my chemical, the opks weren't positive, but my hcg never got high either. Some women take a long time for their levels to reach 0. I would guess that it's leftovers. If you haven't bled with your m/c yet, your levels may not have gotten low enough yet. If you bled with your m/c and haven't had another period yet, then it could be either one. You could get some cheap tests and take one every few days to see if it gets darker or get your blood drawn at the doctor so they can check. So sorry for your loss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->