Faint line or am i seeing things?

SJ.A

Reaction score
okay so, i've been on my depo shot since i was about 15 (i am now 20). i'm supposed to go back for my shot Aug. 1 - Aug. 15. my fiancé and i are planning to try for a baby around that time. well, we have unprotected sex 2-3 times almost every other day. i haven't had a period since last year. i've been having the worst periodlike cramps EVER, it's so bad to where i cannot stand up/move. i also had a real sharp pain going up my left side along with the cramping pains. i've been super moody, craving thing i usually don't crave, headaches for days upon days (medicine doesn't help it). my lower back had been killing me to where i cannot lay down period. everyone keeps saying "you're pregnant". i denied it because of my depo so i told them "no, it's impossible". well, i got tired of everyone saying i am so i decided to take a test...the test looks like it has a very faint line. i seen the line almost clearly when i held it at a certain angle in the light. i tried taking a picture of the test & i could hardly see it, i sent it to a friend & she said she seen it but it looks super faint. i plan on taking a test within a next couple days...i just need some opinions.

Attachments

• IMG_4016.jpg
    IMG_4016.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 81
The pain is more than likely an ectopic pregnancy my love you need to see a doctor ASAP

What? Ignore the above! While the chances of an ectopic is increased you can't assume that based on cramps, cramps, AF type cramps are common and normal in pregnancy (viabale or not). I would advise you to see your doctor though.

I see a faint line above the T.

Hope all goes well <3

I totally see it! Very faint but it looks pink to me!!! FX! :flower:

I would not assume an eptopic at all just based on cramps. I've had cramps with both of mine in early pregnancy.
Good luck :)

i took another test this morning & it had another faint positive line. i looked at it again about 20 minutes later & the line was darker. it seems to be getting darker hour by hour. i'm going to the doctor in the morning to get blood work done.

Attachments

• IMG_4051.jpg
    IMG_4051.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 26
I think that definitely could be an early positive. Cramps are pretty normal, period like cramps. If you haven't had you're period in a long time, you may not be used to how strong they can get. If you are truly unable to function because they are so bad, that would be worrisome, but short of that, sounds normal to me. I had terrible period pains before I found out I was pregnant with this baby. I'll be interested to see what your dr says. Good luck!

okay so, i've been on my depo shot since i was about 15 (i am now 20). i'm supposed to go back for my shot Aug. 1 - Aug. 15. my fiancé and i are planning to try for a baby around that time. well, we have unprotected sex 2-3 times almost every other day. i haven't had a period since last year. i've been having the worst periodlike cramps EVER, it's so bad to where i cannot stand up/move. i also had a real sharp pain going up my left side along with the cramping pains. i've been super moody, craving thing i usually don't crave, headaches for days upon days (medicine doesn't help it). my lower back had been killing me to where i cannot lay down period. everyone keeps saying "you're pregnant". i denied it because of my depo so i told them "no, it's impossible". well, i got tired of everyone saying i am so i decided to take a test...the test looks like it has a very faint line. i seen the line almost clearly when i held it at a certain angle in the light. i tried taking a picture of the test & i could hardly see it, i sent it to a friend & she said she seen it but it looks super faint. i plan on taking a test within a next couple days...i just need some opinions.

Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS!!! this is wonderful news!!!
Secondly...I'm now 1 day late for AF, and have had spotting with cramps for 4 days now. My cycles are very regular, and today I have terrible cramping, NO AF. I'm day 13 DPO. What DPO did you get a positive, and were you late for AF? Thanks so much! I'm trying to figure out if i'm pregnant (so far BFN), or if I'm about to have one beast of a period! :(

I think that definitely could be an early positive. Cramps are pretty normal, period like cramps. If you haven't had you're period in a long time, you may not be used to how strong they can get. If you are truly unable to function because they are so bad, that would be worrisome, but short of that, sounds normal to me. I had terrible period pains before I found out I was pregnant with this baby. I'll be interested to see what your dr says. Good luck!

Hi There! I saw your comment, and I am a day late for AF, with spotting for 4 days now, and VERY bad cramps, but so far, BFN. How bad were your cramps, and on what DPO did you get a positive? I'm on 13 DPO. Thank you! :)

Cramps are pretty normal, I had them quite badly at the start of this pregnancy! I agree with wobbles. :) I'm definitely seeing lines. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->