Faint line or indent?

Those are beautiful line! I bet if you tested again it would be almost as dark as the control by now!

thanks! I just tested again. They look pretty similar to me. will upload a pic of the two side by side once LO stops nursing.

Now that it's been a few minutes I can tell the one I just took is thicker.

Attachments

• BFP 11 dpo.jpg
    BFP 11 dpo.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 19
Oh wow yes that is much darker and clearer! My lines are getting darker but still staying kind of thin.

Here is my final FRER and my last non digi test! Line came up immediately and is much darker so I am convinced it is real!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 25
Knew it would be lots darker! Exactly like my frers were :) congratulations countrymomma x

I will probably pick up a digi either tomorrow or Tuesday.. should def be able to get a positive on one by then. Could probably now but I am to lazy to go to the store lol.

Thanks smiley! I am so happy with the lines!! I have never used FRER to track progression before and I love seeing them get darker!

Just wanted to share my digi and thank everyone for your input!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 23
Such beautiful lines!!! ..... Haha us ttcers say weird things Hahaha. But still, congratulations!

Thanks everyone! Feeling so much better that we have a sticky bean!

Yeah, its there, initially I couldn't see but yes now I can!! I can't seem mine and only evap lines everytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->