Faint line? Or line eye?

mamawolf

Reaction score
what do you guys think? I’ve been very nauseous this morning and hand stinging pains in my nipples. Can I get morning sickness and not have a solidly positive test? I’ve gotten nausea with PMS before but not this strong.

DC3215C0-D7C9-4D08-AFB5-0B95F4F43FC8.jpeg

I see a shadow, does it have colour? How many dpo are you? Fxd!

I see a shadow, does it have colour? How many dpo are you? Fxd!
I don’t trust my eyes! I can’t tell. I’m think I’m about 11 dpo but I’m not sure. I didn’t have a lot of EWCM to go by

I inverted it for you because something was catching my eye....I can't really see a strong line on it but I still see *something* on the invert.
image.jpg

I inverted it for you because something was catching my eye....I can't really see a strong line on it but I still see *something* on the invert.
View attachment 1050485
Thank you! That helps. I’ll just have to wait and see. The nausea cleared up after a little bit. I ate lunch with no problems. I only got nauseous after having coffee this morning. That makes me hopeful

Thank you! That helps. I’ll just have to wait and see. The nausea cleared up after a little bit. I ate lunch with no problems. I only got nauseous after having coffee this morning. That makes me hopeful

With my first chemical I was nauseous when my lines were still barely visible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->