Faint line or no?

MrsCorny

Reaction score
I'll test again in morning but this is making me crazy. Lol

Attachments

• IMAG8082.jpg
    IMAG8082.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 92
Yikes! Lol umm we were not trying. 😨 We have an almost 3yo and 15mo right now, I run my own business from home and just started babysitting my friend's 2 boys!! Obviously, we will count baby 3 as a blessing, just the same, but I'm not ready to accept this just yet. 😂 I'll test again in the morning and post results in the thread. Thanks for input, ladies!

I see it too and I hardly ever make out the lines only if they are pretty dark lol

So even though it's a dollar store test, would y'all be pretty sure that's a positive? Should I start wrapping my mind around having a third child already?! I just wanna go to sleep so I can wake up in the morning, pee on another stick and know for sure.... lol this is gonna be a LONG afternoon 😂😂😓

So even though it's a dollar store test, would y'all be pretty sure that's a positive? Should I start wrapping my mind around having a third child already?! I just wanna go to sleep so I can wake up in the morning, pee on another stick and know for sure.... lol this is gonna be a LONG afternoon 😂😂😓

i have NO self control i'd be buying another one now :):haha: don't listen to me though

I see it & wouldn't wait until tomorrow either!

I would Pee on a first response now. haha!!!

I made thru the afternoon without POAS 😂 I wanna wait because if it's gonna be any darker I have to wait lol today was only cycle day 29 and we're not trying but something made me nervous so I had to get a cheap test for peace of mind. And then uh oh, complete opposite lol a faint line, hubby isn't convinced it means anything and says he couldn't see it so my mind and heart are all over the place. I'm scared. Not ready for a third baby but God's plans will always be greater than mine so if it is in fact darker tomorrow I will rejoice for the new life He has given to me to care for. And also probably cry, because I'm so not ready. Again lolol I'll update in the morning. Thanks again, gals. Xo

Can't get on laptop to add pic until later, but I used same brand test and same thing happened. I think it's an evap line! Y'all know I'm gonna have to go get a different brand now to be sure but the control is def there so I don't think it's faulty. Thoughts?

Another note, when I was pregnant with the first 2, I took tests right around my period due date and got very dark lines. So this is completely new to me, this faint line nonsense lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->