Faint line or wonky eyes?!

Pembleton

Reaction score
Good afternoon peeps!

I’m new to this site and just wanted some general advice. I stupidly took a FRER test at 8/9DPO and it shows a very faint positive, I think stupidly got excited and was greater to 3 days of heavy bleeding, not as much as my period but definitely red and lots of clots. So I assumed I’d suffered a chemical pregnancy. I went to the doctors for a check up and he told me to retest in a week. Obviously I couldn’t wait a week so I retested yesterday morning using a clear and simple cheapie, I got a very faint positive again, then I tried a FRER and I don’t think I got anything.. so I just assumes my HCG was settling and drifting out of my system and I rechecked again, purely because lack of sleep.. and I got what I thought was a faint line or perhaps my eyes being wonky and playing tricks? Just wanted somebodies opinion on whether it is a faint faint line, and has anybody had experience of heavy bleeding and then received a BFP?

DDB8C6E5-35CE-4EB2-963E-85ECC67D7570.jpeg

Note: today is 12 DPO actual period is due 6/10/19. I continue to feel sick and have back pain! :(

Hi hun, I'm not sure I see anything on that test, but keep trying in a few days if AF doesn't arrive! Good luck:)

Thanks guys! Do you think AF will turn up if I bleed loads for 3 days?

It depends really, you could have had a shorter earlier period?

Perhaps, not often my periods are irregular. Has anybody had any similar stories? I mean, it could be a heavy implantation?

I know this is an old post, but i need another set of eyes!
Am i having line eyes??

Screenshot_20191115-195428~2.png

Ahhhh! Thanks, ill have to retest in a few days
Idk how people get through the two weeks without losing their sanity

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.