Faint Line...Yes? No?

Thank you all!
I guess this is why you don't test so early.:dohh:
If I had patience, I would even wait until Sunday to test and then the 11th (according to one of my apps that's the first day of AF..but we will see), I will also test the 14th.
I will definitely get a different brand now since so many people had issues with the new tests.

Some updates:
I deleted most of the apps I had (I am keeping "clue" and "glow") and redid my cycle journal and calculations by hand...if this month follow the last two (last month's, the one that was immediately after BC removal) AF should be here the 21. I have no idea where the app got the 11th (probably from my extremely early LH surge).
Speaking of the LH surge, had I followed a regular period, I would have ovulated Thursday-Saturday. I'm going to take another pregnancy test (not FRER) on Friday and see where that goes (I bought a pack of digital "pregnant" and "not pregnant" so there is no misreading!).
Fingers crossed!

ETA: I took the rest of the FRERs and they all had extremely light, almost invisible lines (like the one pictured..so no change) so I decided that maybe we can catch the regular ovulation.

Some updates:
I deleted most of the apps I had (I am keeping "clue" and "glow") and redid my cycle journal and calculations by hand...if this month follow the last two (last month's, the one that was immediately after BC removal) AF should be here the 21. I have no idea where the app got the 11th (probably from my extremely early LH surge).
Speaking of the LH surge, had I followed a regular period, I would have ovulated Thursday-Saturday. I'm going to take another pregnancy test (not FRER) on Friday and see where that goes (I bought a pack of digital "pregnant" and "not pregnant" so there is no misreading!).
Fingers crossed!

ETA: I took the rest of the FRERs and they all had extremely light, almost invisible lines (like the one pictured..so no change) so I decided that maybe we can catch the regular ovulation.

Good luck hun! Just keep in mind, digital tests are not very sensitive! Don't get too discouraged if you see "not pregnant" and it's before your af is due. Digitals are best used the day your af is due or after. Happy testing!

Thank you!
I had some pinkish - brownish discharge just now and a little cramping today so I'm hoping it's a sign of implantation. Fingers crossed!!

Blood got more red but there's still only spotting. Getting nervous it's AF. :(

:witch:
I have to find the app that told me AF was going to visit me on the 11th (the other ones have been telling me the 20 and 21st and my journaling did, too). Alright, well maybe November then. :sad2:

Thank you! Not going to use FRER again, I had so many positives (I even had one darker than the first pic) and had my hopes way up. :(

I just bought a box last week that gave me false positives, hurts your heart when you see two lines then go to do blood and its negative. I will never buy them again. and sorry for the BFN. I really hope frer does something to fix that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->