Faint Line!!

I did another test this morning and got another faint positive. Do you think that means I just don't have enough of the hormone yet? I'm definitley having pregnancy symptoms now!! and I'm 7days late.
:)
xx

Could be Vic, your hormones will only double every other day

Congrats on your BFP Vic :dance:

Faint results is perfectly normal at the start of a pregnancy. I know some people get big bold lines but it does vary.

Maybe try a different test but I'd just shoot to the doctors :p

x

Vic go to the Dr's and they will confirm it for you xx

Yeh i'm going to go this week. There isn't much doubt about it though, I feel pretty much the same as I did with Eva now.

Read it ALLLLLLLL wrong lol!!

CONGRATS hun!!!!

REALLLLLLLLY pleased for you, have a happy healthy 8 and a half months lmao!

xxx

yeah thats brill news. Congrats Vic. Good luck!
xx

thats brillaint news hun congratulations

hi vic after i miscarried last baby we tried not long after for another baby and i bought two cheapy ones off ebay and did the test wen they came and there was a really faint faint line so i thought sod it i went out and bought the clearblue digital came home and did it and i took its time but the result came up pregnant and that was on teh friday afternoon and then on the tuesday morning before going to docs i decided to do another so i dipped the stick in the pot of wee i collected and by the time i pulled it out the pot and put the top on the end of the test it said pregnant so i knew i was definately pregnant as faint faint lines do my head in you think to yourself am i really pregnant or not thats why i bought the digital ones try one and see your probably are preg but if your not sure about the faint lines get one of the clearblue good luck spunky xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->