Faint Line!!

Vic

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My af was due on the 28th Feb and there is still no sign. I did a test this morning and there was a really faint line. I don't know whether to believe it or not!! I'm going to take another test tomorrow or monday.

I feel very tired, nauseous and have headaches but I'm on medicine so it could be from that.

DH couldn't see the line but I defo could :shock: eeek

watch this space ....

xx

Men have to do head stands, close one eye, hop on one leg before they see what we do :roll: :lol:

Although a faint line 10 days past the date AF was due would be strange unless you conceived/ovulated late in your cycle.

Was it FMU? If it wasn't I'd test in morning if it was I'd leave it a couple of days - Monday as you say!

What test was it?

Good luck Vic :dust:

ooh finger crossed for you hunny

Wobbles said:
Men have to do head stands, close one eye, hop on one leg before they see what we do :roll: :lol:

Although a faint line 10 days past the date AF was due would be strange unless you conceived/ovulated late in your cycle.

Was it FMU? If it wasn't I'd test in morning if it was I'd leave it a couple of days - Monday as you say!

What test was it?

Good luck Vic :dust:

women somethimes see whats not there! :roll:

good luck vic, hope its a BFP

thanks everyone, yeh it was FMU and I'm 4days late so I think along with my symptoms it's looking like a strong possibility but we shall see.
x

yay fingers crossed chick xxxx

Good luck vic hope it turns out a positive let us all know what teh result is on monday

xxx

I got a BFP! It is still faint but it is definitley there!!!

Yay thats brill news hun :)

Ohhhhh finges crossed for you hun ... hope you gt your BFP!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->