Faint Lines again and No AF

Grasshopper29

Reaction score
Ok, so today I'm 16 DPO (only know this by using Clearblue OPK). At 12 DPO I startes getting faont positives using FRER. Unfortunately, my lines have not gotten amy darker but I am still getting faint positives with FMU on FRERs. I know they are not evaps - each test was looked at within the 3 minute time frame. 7/29, Friday night, I had tan spots on toilet paper and thought AF was coming and expected full flow by Saturday morning. Saturday morning came and nothing. It's now Sunday and still no period, just the occasional light brown on toilet paper. No cramps. I had a full feeling in uteran area on Thursday and Friday but nothing since. It's not like anything I've ever experienced before. I always get my cramps and full flow within a day of the light brown discharge. And the faint positives are really messing with my head. Am I having another chemical pregnancy? Patience is not something I have a lot of and I'd really like to hear what you guys have to say- good or bad. Just so lost on what to do! I'd go to the doc's for a blood test but it will be the third time I go and if it's negative AGAIN I'm gonna be mortified. I had a chemical pregnancy last year in June where I tested negative at the docs and positive at home and again last month, though my period started on time last month so I don't know if that was a cp or not. By my calculations, I'm about 2 days late today. Sorry for so lengthy of a post! Trying to fit in everything.

I'm no expert by any means but it could ib and could take a couple days before the pregnancy test can give you a darker line. I had in with my daughter exactly the way you described probably a little more than what you experienced but I did get a pretty solid bfp a day before I was due and the day of it had gotten darker. I didn't test when I was getting the spotting cause I didn't want to be disappointed. But I would say keep testing maybe with a cheapie test for a couple days. Good luck hunni I'm hoping this is a little bean trying to snuggle in!!! Keep me updated

Thank you! I will keep you posted. Nice to hear you went through something similar and I will test again in a couple days if nothing shows up!

So after almost 48 hours of brownish spotting, I think I'm actually starting my period. Thanks for your support and well wishes! Gonna try again next month and definitely avoid testing till I'm late. Who would have thought it would take this long and as much work?? I spent the whole 4 years I was with my husband before we were married trying desperately NOT to become pregnant and now it's SO hard to GET pregnant. So not fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->