Faint lines but not getting darker

pennymarie

Mother after ttc 6yrs
Reaction score
This is my friend's...just an FYI. She's at her wit's end

And then this....the one to the left is from last night. The one on the right is just from now. Walmart 88

I feel like it's too grey? Is it an evap? Monday and Tuesday I had VERY faint lines.

Also there was a blood draw Tuesday but the doctor said "levels too low, I honestly think it's too early. We will check again in two weeks"

IMG_3156.JPG

I would get a different test. Those gave me a line every month but if pregnant got super dark super fast

DIfferent test brand or like just do another test

Good luck to your friend!! Did the Dr give her a number for her hcg levels?

Good luck to your friend!! Did the Dr give her a number for her hcg levels?

No he didn't even say if that's the type of test he did. It was 100% a blood test but idk if he checked betas. But he used the word "levels"? I guess tomorrow she can ask
But in a week she will probably have another test if no period still.

Just did a FRER and swear there's a faint line but may have line eye

Can you post a pic of the new test?

Can you post a pic of the new test?

Just for future ladies who have same problem with Walmart 88. They should put a warning label that they will always have a line so beware. Or recall them
She's not out necessarily. So she's wallowing today and says chin up tomorrow. Maybe her surgery caused her cycle to just skip. I can't remember if I brought that up. She had her thyroid removed the 8th. Her period was due the 9th. So who the heck knows. For all we know she ovulated yesterday and she may fall pregnant. She's dealt with infertility her whole adult life and she thought she had hashimoto's. Or may still. But only 8 months ago found lots of growths on her thyroid. I'm trying to keep her spirits up that her infertility was related to thyroid. So I think she was just especially hopeful this time. She's always pretended she wouldn't want another baby or maybe in a couple years. But she admitted it's a guard.

So send sticky baby dust thoughts her way! She's such a good person. I hope it works out for her

IMG_3171.JPG IMG_3172.JPG

There is something catching my eye in the frer.. how many dpo is she or when is she due af?

I see a faint line that looks a little pink to me! Especially on the top picture. Fx the lines get darker for her :dust:.

I see a faint line that looks a little pink to me! Especially on the top picture. Fx the lines get darker for her :dust:.

The pack came with two, so she took one in the morning with FMU and she never sent a picture. But she said she spent the day crying and she's only talked with me today, but I don't wanna ask her about it. If it is a faint line, I guess she will know more next week? And I would feel like she's had enough time. And! Especially if her period still hasn't come

Her period was due 10/09. It hasn't showed up. So it could be because she missed a cycle. Or having her thyroid removed messed up her cycle. So she could be any days past ovulation. So it could be 7dpo.
Or she could get her period at ANY point

The pack came with two, so she took one in the morning with FMU and she never sent a picture. But she said she spent the day crying and she's only talked with me today, but I don't wanna ask her about it. If it is a faint line, I guess she will know more next week? And I would feel like she's had enough time. And! Especially if her period still hasn't come

Her period was due 10/09. It hasn't showed up. So it could be because she missed a cycle. Or having her thyroid removed messed up her cycle. So she could be any days past ovulation. So it could be 7dpo.
Or she could get her period at ANY point

I hope it is for her sake! So everyone fingers crossed!!

upload_2018-10-30_15-1-16.jpegDo you see lines? I was feeling funny and decided to take a test. I’m 12 days late and it’s super faint. Also have cramping but i see lines am I tripping?!

I see a line, and I remember that brand not having so many crazy evaps
So would you think that’s a postive?? It was my first test I’ve taken and I’ve been having all kinds of pregnancy symptoms. Just the one that confuses me is cramping

So would you think that’s a postive?? It was my first test I’ve taken and I’ve been having all kinds of pregnancy symptoms. Just the one that confuses me is cramping

I'm kinda dubious to say BFP until it's strong or confirmed with a doctor. It took me 5 years of miscarriages to carry through my first daughter. I know the ups and downs of believing a faint line

You should make your own thread about it and maybe get others opinions beyond mine, cause my thread isn't getting a lot of traffic. There's a way to make a poll!
In two days take another test and post it here if you want. But I wouldn't tell anyone or make announcements yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->