faint lines for a week... opinions please!!!!!

freckle

Reaction score
argggh so confuzzled :wacko: ... my cycles are all over the place but lately (since the miracle of vitex) have been around 36-38 days... today is CD37 and I have been getting very faint lines on hpts for 8 days now. They are very slightly darker now as they wouldn't even show up on a pic before. They have always shown up within the time frame but not getting much better at all...

To make it all the more confusing my thermometer stuffed out this cycle so not sure when I oved but the last few cycles it's been around CD 20 to 24

Any thoughts?? Can you even see em..

Thanks in advance!!!

https://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss332/freckle34/DSC00834.jpg

I can definately see them and they are pink!!!!!BFP

Think so :) I don't know what the rates for doctors atec r over there, but i'd say go to the doctor to confirm this and ask for a blood test- that will be able to tell u 4 sure. Goodluck!! :D
x

thanks Babers and MiissMuffet!! :thumbup: I'm in NZ too miissmuffet so same rates :winkwink: I'm not that keen to see the dr yet TBH... I'd rather wait and see if they get darker and go straight to midwife. My concern is they haven't gotten much darker over the last 8 days - a tiny bit but not as much as I'd expect?? I have been doing them every day :wacko: and they've all had lines... I'm not sure on DPO either so makes it hard to know how dark they should be...

Oooh another NewZealander!! :D Were bouts in NZ are you? Yea I was certain I was pregnant but kept getting neg results, i was told go get a blood test but i wanted to find out on my own seeing for myslef seeing 2 lines (just always the way i imagined it lol) Oh you did the first response test- They kept coming out negative for me, and I tried a quick card and got positive!! And i like the quickcard - u can keep them in there wee plastic casing :D How long after you tested did those lines come up? I found the 1st response were real dum on evap lines- they would often come up quite soon after.In all honesty hun go get a quick card (plus they are cheaper) other wise a clearblue is apparently good but I got a neg result on that 2 b4 the quickcard. goodluck :D
x

I'm from christchurch - how bout you?

The last two times I was preggo I got BFPs with FR a few days before they would show on the quickcards... I def agree the FR dip sticks can be bad for evaps! but the lines I have gotten have all come up easily within the ten minute limit... I'll grab some quickcards when I'm next at the supermarket, it's worth a try eh...

heehee i'm from chch aswell!! :O i would defo say u are preggers it def sounds promising :D yay!!! let me know how u get on!!!

small world eh! I will do... thanks again :D

yep i can see the hun!!!!!! with my last pregnancy they didnt get darker for ages so dont worry x

thanks ricschick and that is good to know!!! it's soooo frustrating waiting for the lines to darker!! Good luck with your test - although doesn't look like you'll need it looking at the line you got :D

I see it!! Looks like a BFP to me! Congrats!!

Well I did another one yesterday afternoon and it's the same as the first two I posted... no darker at all... It's been like this for a week now?! Has anyone had fainties this long and the pregnancy continue??

my lines wont really get darker either on those cheap tests, u should try a FRER i did one yesterday and had a really good BFP, already thought my faint lines were all evaps. good luck x

Thanks Linn!! these are FR - just dip strips of them - they're not ICs, just cheap FR ones :D... I have used them in previous pregnancies and had dark lines although I can't remember how long it took. maybe I need to try a midstream test...

ok sorry here in the Uk i never saw FR dip strips... is there an update? did u test anymore? hope u will get nice dark lines soon

:dust:

Linn- unfortunately no nice dark lines here... after over a week of lines as per the pictures I got a blood test done which was BFN! so I've written to FR and complained about the crappy tests as I read them in time and followed the instructions... They have recently made the test strips thinner so maybe that effected their susceptibility to evaps...

Linn- unfortunately no nice dark lines here... after over a week of lines as per the pictures I got a blood test done which was BFN! so I've written to FR and complained about the crappy tests as I read them in time and followed the instructions... They have recently made the test strips thinner so maybe that effected their susceptibility to evaps...

sorry to hear you had a BFN, good you complained, giving people false hopes with their tests :( best of luck to you for the next cycle, I guess you will not be testing with FR anymore :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->