Faint lines on ICs not getting darker

Lol78

Reaction score
I wonder if there is anyone out there who could help calm me down (or just tell me that there's not much hope if that's the case).

I tested last Tuesday, got a wiff of a bfp. Tested with FMU Weds, definite, but faint on an IC. I have tested every day since and they have not got any darker yet. They are still very light but definitely there.

I have done a CB digi and it said Pregnant 1-2 (Weds) then tried again yesterday and it said the same (I think it should say 2-3 by now).

I have done a couple of Tesco cheapies - they are darker but not dark (yes I am totally obsessed wih POAS).

Has anyone had this where you don't get any dark lines and it has been OK? Or am I looking at a chemical? Please be honest.

Thank you.

Not sure but my ICs stay the same though the FRER got a tad darker today. I would wait a couple of days then test on a FRER or another brand to see if it gets darker. If that doesn't calm you, I say give your doctor a call and see if they can at least do bloods to see if your hcg is rising as it should.

I wonder if there is anyone out there who could help calm me down (or just tell me that there's not much hope if that's the case).

I tested last Tuesday, got a wiff of a bfp. Tested with FMU Weds, definite, but faint on an IC. I have tested every day since and they have not got any darker yet. They are still very light but definitely there.

I have done a CB digi and it said Pregnant 1-2 (Weds) then tried again yesterday and it said the same (I think it should say 2-3 by now).

I have done a couple of Tesco cheapies - they are darker but not dark (yes I am totally obsessed wih POAS).

Has anyone had this where you don't get any dark lines and it has been OK? Or am I looking at a chemical? Please be honest.

Thank you.

When i was pregnant, my pregnancy tests didnt get any darker even though my HCG was increasing. there was no difference in the coulour from the hcg levels going from 1254 to 9878!! Sadly mine did end in miscarriage but i dont think that it matters aboutb the darkness really! and who knows if you test tomorrow you might be in the 2-3 weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->