faint positive but only when held up to light! Pic in message!

Kelsie

Reaction score
Please help anyone. I'm just so confused right now. I don't know whether I'm pregnant or not, praying I am but also scared at the same time as miscarriaged in January.
Done around 4 tests now and they're all the same, only when held up to the light or outside where I can see a really faint positive line?? X

do you have pics? I had heard that it's not good to hold them up against the light as you will always see a line due to the anti-body strip. How many DPO are you?

I don't know how to add a pic! :( I'm new to this sorry!
I'm due my AF a week today so still early days yet. I can see it if I tilt it a little or look from further away lol. Just so confused X

Mine was like that could only see in the shadenor artificial light but full sun whitened the strip and i could also see ot if i wiggled it. Sounds like it could be the start of a positive maybe test again in a day or 2

Mine was like that could only see in the shadenor artificial light but full sun whitened the strip and i could also see ot if i wiggled it. Sounds like it could be the start of a positive maybe test again in a day or 2[/QUOTE

That was what mine was like two days ago, 9dpo with FRER, but the line was pale white/silver and could see in artificial light. THen took a digital yesterday and got a bfn. Waiting to test again. How soon after that result did you get a bfp? What kind of test was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->