Faint Positive..can you see it too?

Bumblebee88

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

this is my second cycle of TTC. This month we decided to do the sperm meets egg plan. I tested on 10dpo and got a negative with FRER. Then I retested today 12DPO and I see a faint pink line....I've tested throughout the day and all 3 test look like a faint positive. However I took an internet cheaper while taking my last FRER of the day and it was barely there...

What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• PREGNANCY TESTS.png
    PREGNANCY TESTS.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 46
There's a great line on that cheapie and the frer! That looks perfect!

Just did another this am period due tomorrow and the line is still faint.....does that mean it's a chemical?

No...hcg takes time to build up in your body. It doubles every 48hrs. The only time its a suspected chemical is when the line goes from dark to lighter and lighter until nothing. As long as it keeps getting darker every 2-3 days you are good. Within 24hrs or less there isnt going to be much line change.

Quite update...

Did a clear blue...pregnant 1-2weeks. Period is due tomorrow...so fingers crossed AF doesn't show up xxx

Looks good to me! I can see the line, I would just test again in a few days. I also got a verrry faint positive today! :) Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->