Faint positive? Going nuts!!?

schneiderkm1

Reaction score
I’ve gotten about 4 of these in the last week which are faint positives with results appearing between 3-5 minutes after taking the test. A few of them took until 9 minutes after taking the test but I never considered positive results appearing after 10 minutes to be valid.....
But these have been so faint that only today has it finally been dark enough to see on a picture, the others only able to see with the naked eye..

The faint ink seems lightly pink with the naked eye.. I’m not sure tho does this seem like an early pregnancy? My next period is due the 9th of December so in 5 days....

I was spotting about 4 days from nov 26-29.
Now it’s dec 4 and I’ve been taking frer for a week...
My last period was about Nov 10 through 16, so I started spotting just 10 days after that..

AD8968B8-9099-4721-A32E-DF43AD06EC88.jpeg

I can see it, but hard to tell if it’s an indent or not. do u have a pic still in the casing?

I can see it, but hard to tell if it’s an indent or not. do u have a pic still in the casing?
No I don’t have a pic of it still in the casing because with the reflection and my phones terrible photo capabilities I couldn’t get it to show up that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->