Faint positive? Looking for opinions. (UPDATE)

sskinner91

Reaction score
I started spotting yesterday and thought I had started my period, today I had brown discharge (very little, only when whiping) so I said "screw it" and took a pregnancy test.... I saw a faint positive. I waited a few more hours and took another test to make sure it wasn't just a false positive or a defective test and sure enough... Same result. I've been exhausted and nauseous lately. I have a doctors appointment Thursday August 20th and will confirm there. But until then I'm looking for opinions of others so I don't feel crazy lol

20200818_171715~2.jpg

I definitely see them it could be just old blood from implantation good luck lovely, will you be testing again xx

I definitely see them it could be just old blood from implantation good luck lovely, will you be testing again xx

I plan on testing again first thing in the morning. Hopefully it will be confirmed Thursday at the doctors.

Thank you everyone!!!! I'm so excited but also scared! lol

I feel the same.. Excited and sooo scared something is going to go wrong. I dont have the best history either so doesnt help!

I feel the same.. Excited and sooo scared something is going to go wrong. I dont have the best history either so doesnt help!

Awww I'm sorry. I can understand being worried. I just want to make sure I do everything right and keep praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. I know I don't know you but you're strong and you're doing great. It's nice to find people to talk to and connect with on here since I don't really have any family or friends. With this being my first pregnancy I have so many questions and concerns its nice to be able to come here and talk. If you ever need someone to talk to and listen I'm here. I feel like we all need to support and help each other. :hugs2:

Awww I'm sorry. I can understand being worried. I just want to make sure I do everything right and keep praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. I know I don't know you but you're strong and you're doing great. It's nice to find people to talk to and connect with on here since I don't really have any family or friends. With this being my first pregnancy I have so many questions and concerns its nice to be able to come here and talk. If you ever need someone to talk to and listen I'm here. I feel like we all need to support and help each other. :hugs2:

You are so right. Thank you! That is the reason I love coming on here to chat. Especially in early pregnancy when you haven't told anyone your pregnant and you just need to talk to people about what is going on. This is the perfect place! I appreciate the kind words and I am also always available if you ever need to chat. I have a son so I have a little experience if I can ever help with anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->