Faint positive? Or am I over thinking this?

Looks positive to me. Sometimes the blue dye can be a bit unreliable though so I would advise to try a pink dye test too. Good luck!

I should add that I'm 2-3 weeks late on my period and I've been extremely tired and sleeping alot, I also have random nausea throughout the day. I'm trying to not get my hopes up just in case but I'm really excited.

It looks like it but blue dye is so unreliable I would get a first response 6 days sooner test x

Definitely a line, but I would check with a digi or a pink dye, especially if so late for your period.

Definitely see a line on that I would say what the others have said about a pink dye tho gl xx

I see it. If you are 2-3 weeks late, I'd try a digital as well. There's no guessing with those. Good luck

I've taken two more tests today. Both are negative. If I was pregnant now I'm sure I would've gotten a more obvious positive. I know you ladies suggested digital or pink dye but my store only had blue dye tests.

20200810_182113~3.jpg 20200810_182113~4.jpg 20200810_182113~3.jpg

I definitely see a line in the first pictures you posted. How sure are you on your dates? The best advice I can give is for you to schedule an appointment with your OBGYN. It could be that you're pregnant and you're hitting the "hook effect". Or you could have just had a bad test with the blue dye test.

I definitely see a line in the first pictures you posted. How sure are you on your dates? The best advice I can give is for you to schedule an appointment with your OBGYN. It could be that you're pregnant and you're hitting the "hook effect". Or you could have just had a bad test with the blue dye test.

My last period started July 2nd and ended July 5th. One app is saying I'm 22 days late and the other is saying I'm 12 days late. This is my first time ttc and taking tests. I'm trying to learn more. Some women say they show. A positive at one week late and others say they didn't test positive until they were 8 weeks. So I'm really confused and frustrated.

My last period started July 2nd and ended July 5th. One app is saying I'm 22 days late and the other is saying I'm 12 days late. This is my first time ttc and taking tests. I'm trying to learn more. Some women say they show. A positive at one week late and others say they didn't test positive until they were 8 weeks. So I'm really confused and frustrated. I tried to schedule an appointment today but they're booked out until October. Because of covid things are alot harder.

My last period started July 2nd and ended July 5th. One app is saying I'm 22 days late and the other is saying I'm 12 days late. This is my first time ttc and taking tests. I'm trying to learn more. Some women say they show. A positive at one week late and others say they didn't test positive until they were 8 weeks. So I'm really confused and frustrated.
Could you maybe have PCOS? That is one possabity for late / missed AF.

Could you maybe have PCOS? That is one possabity for late / missed AF.

I was told at like 17 it's a possibility I was never officially diagnosed and my periods have been regular since. I'm 29 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->