faint positive or evap? or nothing?

giggly_gurl88

Reaction score
Can anyone help me sort this out? cant see if its a line or evap or what? i know you all will be able to help me :) https://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/Tamra_Childers/

Sorry, I can't see anything - the pics are pretty blurry, try grabbing a better camera. Did you test with FMU?

yes i did test with fmu. i will try and get better pictures when i retest in a few days. i could see a good line when i took the pics but the test is long gone and do not know how to fix the pictures. thank you for looking

Sorry, I just didn't want to read and run. There could be something there but it's hard to even see the cnt line on the +! Don't despair, just test again :D I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!

I would use a test that shows just vertical lines. You can still see those even when the pic is blurry. It looked like I could see a faint line but it's really hard to tell cause of the pic. But I am definitely going to check back in on you!! FX!!:hugs2:

test again with a FRER!! Im really exited for you, i hope its a BFP!

test again with a FRER!! Im really exited for you, i hope its a BFP!

thanks so much. i hope it is too!! i tested with a FRER a few mornings before this one and saw what i THOUGHT looked like a faint line and my fiance says he saw it too but i am not sure because i have gotten false positives twice before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->