Faint Positive that dissapeared help!!

Bm08x

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm not sure if I'm even posting correctly in the right forum, but here it goes!

I'm 21 been ttc for 3 years now with my fiancé. No such luck, this year we found out I have endo but had an opp in April to remove it all was told I have a year to try get pregnant before it comes back!

Ever since my opp I have now been having 28/29 day cycles! My last period was 5th July, we dtd on the 20th & I ovulated on the 21st i know I felt it lol so I'm due on 2nd August!!

Well I had the 2nd no AF turned up so I decided to pee on a test strip I brought off Amazon and I watched the dye travell through and make it's control line thick and pink no sign of a BFP but thought I shal wait for it to go completely white... A minute later I looked and saw 2 lines one faint but very noticeable. I started shaking and thought OMG it's real this time I'm pregnant I took pictures of it and was so happy... Then all of a sudden it dissapeared :/ I was so confused. I've never seen 2 lines on a test I've done before (even used one out of my 5pk last week didn't do that just negative)

So what does this mean? Please help me I feel crappy from so happy to so unhappy in a second. After 3 years if only you could imagine, can send you the picture if you give me your email address xx

In this situation I would wait a day or so and do another test. :) It's possible that your line was just really faint and faded with the evaporation.

Hopefully your next test will come up darker. I had a similar situation with my first BFP. Sometimes when we test early or with weak urine there is just not enough hormone for the test to pick up.

I wish you the best of luck!!

Thats a dye spread line, the line would have been further down the test if it was a BFP sorry hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->