Faintest of faint

MikaylasMummy

Mummy of 1 & TTC
Reaction score
Hi All,
I haven't been on here in a looong time as my two munchkins are 6 and 8 yrs old and in school and I have since finished nursing degree and started full time work 😱.
My partner had a vasectomy a few months ago, but never got tested to check it had 100% worked. I stopped taking the pill after my last period (which unfortunately I don't remember exactly when it was but it's been around a month).
I had all the period symptoms and more last week and expected to get it then, but still nothing. I took a test thismorning just incase as it drives me crazy not knowing what's happening and the faintest of faint line showed up in the positive bit of a clear blue test. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture and threw it out thinking how unlikely it would be. But it was actually blue in colour and you could see it but not looking directly down on the test only when tilted at another other angle but straight.
Any ideas/experience/advice? I will take anothe rin a few days but would like some reassurance one way or another 😬

Hmm, well it could be positive because vasectomies aren't 100% but I'm guessing you know that. But I've also heard and seen a lot of blue dye tests that leave indents or shadow's. Maybe try a pink dye test and try again.

Ahhhhhh! I had a similar freak out a few months back. Hubby also had a vasectomy ! Thankfully it was nothing and af arrived lol. I think the chances are very very low.., but you never know!

Thanks for your replies ladies. Still no AF. We worked out the date of my first day of last AF and according to that I'm 4 days late now. I guess I thought it was supposed to be the week earlier because I had ALL my usual symptoms, cramping, sore sensitive boobs etc.
So I did another test the next morning after the last one one blue dye one pink first morning urine and got two negatives. Did another today cos I'm sick of waiting and wondering and another faint positive line but can be seen in a photo. I can't remember how to post photos here ☹️

Dang. The uncertainty is the worst isn't it? I don't really know how to post either, but I use photobucket

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->