Faintest of the faintest lines. ..

Mcrobinson

Reaction score
So, curious about what you ladies think. Due for af today but not confident with my calendar yet. We have been ttcing number 2 for 2 years. But, I've been breastfeeding her on demand the entire time so I have tried not to stress about it too much. We weaned a month ago so I'm still trying to figure out my cycles. Took a wondfo lay l last night. Started to throw it away because it looked like a bfn but after squinting I swore I saw the LIGHTEST liNE.even my husband saw it. It was definitely a squinter. Took a digital like a dummy this morning and bfn. Also took another wondfo. Another squinter. Kept the test and just looked at it dry and there's definitely a line there. Am I messing with myself? Ask I siking myself out? I can post later a pic of the dry one.

Clarification: been breastfeeding number 1 for 2+ years. Lol

Any pics of test? It's possible hcg levels are not high enough for digital x

Most digitals have a 25-35 miu for sensitivity. Most normal tests are around 20 miu.

So, I just took this one cause I couldn't get a good pic of the one from this am. Wasnt expecting to see another squinter with an evening test. My husband sees this one too.

Uh, I can never figure out how to post a pic mobile.

Ok... Just took this test. Could it be??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 54
The easiest way is to go to advanced and upload it.

I can definitely see what you are talking about. It's a little thin and crooked though. Have you tested all with the same brand? They may have a defect. If you have extras you may want to try one with your DH urine or with water to see if you still get the line.
I hope it is a positive though and gets darker over the next couple of days for you.

It's so hard to get a good pic. Hope this one is better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 44
I can definitely see what you are talking about. It's a little thin and crooked though. Have you tested all with the same brand? They may have a defect. If you have extras you may want to try one with your DH urine or with water to see if you still get the line.
I hope it is a positive though and gets darker over the next couple of days for you.

I can try wth his urine. The line I am seeing doesn't look crooked to me... These are the only tests I have other than a few digitals :(

Well on the second pic you posted it is easier to see and not nearly as thin or crooked so I have more hope on that one being an actual light positive. Good luck hon!

Just took am ept with evening urine. Around 4 hour hold and there's a second line! Definitely light but it's there! Wanted to rule out it being a bad batch of wondfos. I think I'm super early cause I ovulated later than I was originally expecting.

Hope you don't mind my little edit. I definitely see a line :flower:

test2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"