Faintest postive ever? I need more eyes!

Megg33k

Going with the flow!
Reaction score
I can see it without squinting or turning it. I could see it with the cassette still in tact, although I took it apart to try for a pic. It's not only visible in certain lights. My DH can see it too! There is definitely color to it.

A tweaked version to try and better illustrate. I didn't add anything. I just changed the saturation & brightness. Obviously a close up! LOL

https://img502.imageshack.us/img502/25/hmmmcu.th.jpg

This is the same test, but not close up. It's still the tweaked version but also gray scaled.

https://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9423/hmmmgs.th.jpg

Here's the kicker... I don't know if it came up in the allowed time. I looked at it for less than a minute this morning and tossed it aside. Tonight, I had some weird desire to check it, and this is what I found. I've never had an evap like this before. I really don't quite believe it, but I don't know.

Not sure hun

I can see something but ive had evaps like that too :(

hopefully its the start of your :bfp: & it will be much darker in a couple of days time :dust:

how many DPO are you? when is AF due? x

Oh, that's a long story. I thought I was 18dpo... but I could definitely be wrong. It's a guess really... based on O pain and stuff. Who knows! If 18dpo, AF should have been here earlier in the week, but I've been spotting off and on ever since O. I don't know what's going on. Feel free to look into my story. I have the shorter version in my TTC journal, but still not short! So confused! I'm going to re-test on Wed, Thur, or Fri. Depends on when I can get the nerve to try again! LOL

I really hope this is it for you hun :dust:

Fingers crossed for you xx

I defintely see a line. I would test again tho with FMU before getting your hopes up (i am sure they are already TBH) I hope this is it xx

I would retest with fmu and take pic without taking test apart :)

good luck, look forward to seeing your fmu test... fx

I tried without taking the test apart, but the light was reflecting off of the plastic so badly that it was almost impossible to see anything at all. The best I got with it all together was on my phone because there was no flash, just terrible overhead lighting.

It's here:
https://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6255/wth2.th.jpg

And, I suppose that's it's still slightly taken apart, but those cassettes are terrible for photographing! The top plastic piece insists on casting a shadow over the result window which is very difficult for the photographing! LOL

I don't really intend to post another test until mid to late next week. I want to be sure that I'll get a reliable answer. If I even possibly caught another chemical or something, I would like to make sure that I can tell myself it was just a faulty test instead. :(

could you see any lines on that last test? can u take pic outside?

Those were all the same test... I didn't try to take any outside. I see all these pics on the internet of crystal clear pregnancy tests and every time I try I get glare on the plastic, a washed out test strip, and usually a good amount of blur. How do people get good pics of their tests? I can still totally see the 2nd line on the test strip, so I could definitely try again... looks just like it did before! :)

Hi Megg33K have you retested?

X

Nope! LOL I'm committed to holding out until Friday even though everyone says I should be re-testing now. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a :bfn:, so I'm not exactly in a rush, IYKWIM. :(

I tested today.. gave in... and :bfn:... not surprised or even let down really... I knew deep down! But, I'm off the birth control. I didn't tolerate it well, and I'm on to the next cycle as soon as Provera brings me a proper bleed. Thanks for the support! :hugs: all around!!!

Meg wishing you lots of luck and love for the next cycle.You are a very positive and kind person. xx

Good luck sweetie, & there's still time for a BFP while the :witch: is away! xx

Good luck honey and as Dan-o says, it could still be a :bfp:

XXX

I tested again this morning with FMU... still :bfn:! I'm guessing that all the light bleeding and spotting is just my hormonal imbalance rearing it's ugly head again... and I don't think the stickiest of beans could stick through it. I'm starting Provera today to bring about a proper AF. I still have a month of Clomid that I'm itching to use... so, I'm excited still. This could be my month... this next cycle I mean.

There was definitely a line... but I'm going with a bum test. *sighs* Onward and upward to September conception! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->