*Fairly* new Here And I just need to vent if I can... =\

emiemz

NTNP
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I'm fairly new, but you may have seen me here and there. I try and stay bubbly, no matter the outcome. Tonight, talking to the OH. I finally.. Had it! And Just wondering how you would handle it, or what you would do?

OH and I NTNP because I cant Be on BC because I undergo nerve blocks and they will interfere so there's no point in wasting money on them. So we're not really trying to prevent a baby. If one happens, one happens. We're fine with it!

However. Last week we did the deed, and there's a potential I could be Preggo now. But way to early to test (obviously) Now, it's like his WHOLE game plan changed... He keeps... saying one thing, doing another. Saying he wants to propose but that's debatable now if there's a baby in me and if we're pregnant, he has become this big (excuse my french) d!ck since then. He just snaps at me. He even told me I should go take Plan B as "we're not ready." When he knows we're not trying to prevent a child. If one happens one happens. AND he knows Im against abortion/Plan B. REALLY?!
What the .... ... Uhmm Truckkkkk?! :sad1: :cry:
Oh and he wants a new car and heat in his car he has now if I'm not PG.
Forget what I'm feeling and/or what I'm going through. Sigh...

Sorry Ladies.. Just.. Its hard when a guy says one thing, does another and doesnt wanna be there :(

It sounds like he was excited about the "possibility" of you getting pregnant but now that the "possibility" could be a "reality" he is realizing that he is not ready. My suggestion would be to tell him that the chances of you being PG are only 20% each month in healthy couples. I would also tell him that if he is truly not ready to have a baby then he needs to take the steps to prevent one. You may not be able to take BC but he can surely put on a condom, prevention is not just up to the woman. I would suggest preventing in some way until both of you are 100% sure that you want to have a baby together. I am sorry that he is being a jerk and hopefully he calms down soon. :hug:

It sounds like he was excited about the "possibility" of you getting pregnant but now that the "possibility" could be a "reality" he is realizing that he is not ready. My suggestion would be to tell him that the chances of you being PG are only 20% each month in healthy couples. I would also tell him that if he is truly not ready to have a baby then he needs to take the steps to prevent one. You may not be able to take BC but he can surely put on a condom, prevention is not just up to the woman. I would suggest preventing in some way until both of you are 100% sure that you want to have a baby together. I am sorry that he is being a jerk and hopefully he calms down soon. :hug:

Thanks sweetie. Yeah we been talking, and we want one. Now it's like what the hell is your problem with the possibility. WE have the condoms, we use them. Just the select times we don't. Hugs. :)

Gotcha. It's possible that while he does want a baby, the reality of having one scares the holy living crap out of him. Hopefully, it's just his nerves talking.

I have the exact same with my OH.. It's been over 2 years since I came off BC and if i'm even one or two days late he starts freaking out - even though I have varying cycles of up to 12 days anyway!

Ughhhh men! x

Men are such blockheads sometimes! He may just be scared about something as huge as being a father. That is really no excuse however for acting like he is in my opinion.

He told me last night he is scared he'll never be there for our kid(s) as he'll be working always. Like how his parents were. He wants to be there...
He's a Farmer. Summer revolves workin 6a-7 or 8pm.. sometimes later. IF it's raining he might come home for a couple hours in afternoon before comin' back. He's stressin' about that now. AND the fact he wants to take over the Family Farm soon so his Gpa can retire and this and that. I'm Like, Babe.. Chill... You will. =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->