FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Congrats everyone!!!! So sweet! So how many girls to boys? 2 girls 5 boys?

Congrats ladies!!!!

Pink, don't worry -- I'll be here until the end with you lol.

Congrats TTC and Missyogi! Tiny little babies <3 I hope you both are recovering well:hugs:

Not here, I'm still waiting around!! Hoping baby waits until Wednesday to get passed Halloween so I can take the girls trick or treating:haha:

Pink maybe the walking plus the candy overload will send you into labor :haha:

Mine arrived last Wednesday! We are smitten and big sister loves him!

Healthy boy at 8lbs 3 Oz. Slowly recovering from c section!

Congratulations sunshine! Hope you are recovering well!

Congratulations, ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I was having trouble logging in from my phone and I've finally had time to turn on my computer. Plus, this little one has kept me on my toes, to say the least. He is a lazy eater so he isn't getting enough from me. :( We've been supplementing with formula because I haven't figured out how to pump enough to supplement with breast milk. Any tips from anyone?

Pink - are you still holding on? I hope you are feeling well. Is anyone else left?

Yes, still holding On! Hoping baby waits until after trick or treating! Lots of candy and walking tomorrow so maybe that will kick start something!! I'll have the midwife check me tomorrow at my appointment! Other than that not much going on!

&#128056; Happy Halloween! &#128056;

Attachments

• SavedImage_20171031_161453_16-1.jpg
    SavedImage_20171031_161453_16-1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
Happy Halloween ladies<3

Asha do you pump when he's finished eating?

Still - I pump after his first morning feed (around 6 am) but then after that he wants to eat every two hours and he typically nurses for 40 minutes. So by the time I get him down and happy, I have less than an hour before he's ready to eat again. He is slowly getting more efficient at nursing but he just likes to fall asleep.

All! I had my little guy on October 16 at 4 in the afternoon!
He was 37 w 2 days
7 lbs 15.5 ounces
21" long

He's so wonderful. Momhood is proving a bit difficult, especially when it comes to nighttime wake ups for food. But I'm loving having a little one. As is my husband.

I'm also currently 16lbs under my original pre-pregnancy weight, so that's crazy!

Pink, I'm waiting for your announcement!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->