FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

That's exciting :) I am really getting excited!!! I just can't wait to see baby!!!!

I’m getting anxious to meet my baby too!
I don’t think I updated but he’s coming Tuesday evening!!!!! Steroids for his lungs today and tomorrow and pre-op stuff Monday. Then HERE!

Wow!! That's so soon!! I hope he does well, in sure he will!!!!

Thank you. I’m nervous to have him so early but three MFMs have reviewed my case and agree it’s the safest and best for baby.

So exciting baby will be here so soon Ttc!! I totally understand being nervous about him being early. I was induced at 35 with dd2, it was terrifying! But she was perfectly fine and had no complications. Praying it'll be the same for you <3

Update for me:
I had an OB appointment on Wednesday (oct 3rd) at 38+6 and got a second sweep done. I was still only 2 cm's &#128577;. Baby was still high . My water broke at 3:30 am, I got the epidural at 6:30 am and our Princess was born at 11:07 am with only one push ! &#128077;

Yayyy! Congrats med!! I love that all of our rainbows are arriving now!

Presleigh Florence Grace 6lbs 10 ozs

Attachments

• IMG_2445.jpg
    IMG_2445.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 8
Wow!!!!!! Congratulations Med! She’s gorgeous! Yay!!!!!!!!

&#10084; Here is my bub, Elijah Jonathan. &#10084;

Attachments

• SavedImage_20171004_070900_04-1.jpg
    SavedImage_20171004_070900_04-1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
Awww congrats med!! So precious!! How awesome, what a swift birth!!

Love seeing all these baby announcements!!!

What a sweet little boy!!!!

I feel like I'm going to be the last one at this rate lol.

How does it feel to not be pregnant any more, ladies? I'm so envious.

I'm still behind you sunshine! Our babies still need some fattening up to be as cute as these ladies babies.

Its a bit crazy to think my baby will be here in 3 days. Trying to enjoy the last few days of feeling kicks and rolls inside....

I think I'm trailing you ladies!! I'll probably be the last to go!! :)

Sunshine to be honest right now postpartum is more miserable than being pregnant ever was lol

Dana, Elijah is such a beautiful baby!

Still, I'm with yiu there. I already miss being pregnant and feeling the kicks and hiccups and all. I've been sooo emotional and feel bad that I don't have time to spend with my son or the ability right now to play as I'm so sore from tearing. I've changed the family dynamic that we've all known and I'm having a hard time with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->