Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

elmum

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I’m here again. Testing in a few days. I’m 7dpo today.
Trigger warning:
To catch anyone new up- I had a 18 week loss of my perfect little girl. She had a fetal maternal hemorrhage that went undetected and untreated. This was in August of 2017
In August of 2018, I had a CP
In September of 2018, BFP with our rainbow baby born healthy in May of 2019
I BF’d him for an extended time period and didn’t have AF for two years. After more than a year of TTC after getting my cycle I had a BFP in July of 2022. That ended in a loss at 9 weeks 4 days
In October of 2022, I had another CP
And in October of 2023, one more CP
We also tried IVF in between the 2022 and 2023 CPs
Since I did fall pregnant 3 times in the last 2 years, I feel like maybe there is still a chance for me to have one more baby. But, who knows. For now, we are still TTC

Hope there are some sticky BFPs this month.
Let me know if you’re testing in September and share your story with us.

:dust:

Lots and lots of baby dust. If it gives you hope, we had two early miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy before our miracle baby. They recently turned one years old and we’d been trying for over four years when we finally fell pregnant. <3

Fingers crossed for you, lots of baby dust.

Lots of baby dust and prayers!!!! I’m waiting on at so I can start femara again. Of course I’m having a long and annoying cycle. I keep spotting and cramping for a day or two so I think af is coming then it stops. Currently CD46.

Good luck @elmum! And lovely title for this month’s testing thread.
Hi @MrsKatie, happy to hear you’ll be testing this month!! Another child would be another tie breaker for you, right?
@Jules8 that does sound like a very frustrating cycle.

Praying little ones settle in for us to all get bfp in September!

Good luck to everyone this month!

Unlike Mrs Katie who decided to go for a 7th, I'm here cause DH hasn't had the snip yet and we had condom slippage a couple weeks ago and I've been dizzy and nauseous the past few days and need to work up the nerve to take a test.
I'm breastfeeding my 8 month old and haven't gotten my period back yet so it would be just my luck to have my first ovulation at the same time as a condom malfunction

Hi all, I just found out on the 1st that I'm expecting (unexpectedly). I'm here to root everyone on for this month and maybe pick up some due date buddies ^_^ I am probably only about 11dpo today. If anyone wants test pics let me know, I didn't know if they're in bad taste since I wasn't actively trying.

Good luck everyone!!

@Jess0685 how are things with you?
Hi @NDH! Sounds like we have similar situations: breastfeeding without a pp af yet. But I do hope to catch the first eggy though, and at 10 months pp i may still have a little time to wait.

My hubby bought me a soft, over-the-head sweater yesterday since it was on sale. When i tried it on, he said it looked nice and would look even better with a little bump underneath! I love hearing affirmation of him wanting me pregnant again and also I hope that may happen for us this winter!!!

It’s wonderful to hear from you ladies again! It’s been quiet around here. Maybe September will be a more chatty month.

Congrats! @gigglebox!
Kind of you to be considerate. I don’t find anything wrong with bfp pics. I enjoy looking at them.

omg bebe!! how cute is that shirt?!!! I'd love to read about your journey, do you have a journal somewhere? or can you give me the run down? lol; how wild to know the sex of your potential child immediately! What made you choose girl, just out of curiosity?

Hi NDH! Oh wow, that is wild; if it assures you at all, it would be pretty unlikely that those things happened together....but your nerves are understandable! Dizzy/nauseous could be many things, are those pregnancy symptoms for you?

MrsKatie it's nice to see a familiar face...er, bump pic, haha.

Ok so my brief background story...
Hubby and I have been married for over 13 years. This entire time, and a bit before, we have just been using withdraw as bcp because I have painful and obvious ovulation (confirmed via ultrasound) so I know when it's safe to not pull out. The rule has always been he has "free reign" 3 days after ovulation. We have 3 kids and all were conceived when we tried for them (first kid took immediately, the other two took a few months--as did a confirmed m/c). We had what I Think was a cp (maybe two) in all that time but it was when hubby slipped up during bd.

So this month was totally different, I never got the ov pain I usually get, only pain across my c-section scar (which has happened since my last kid), so that was the only hint I might have ovulated. But since I didn't feel my usual pain, I never felt comfortable letting hubby loose, so he p/o every time this past month...

Fast forward to the 1st. I had recently found an old generic equate test under my sink, and for whatever reason, on a whim I decided to take it. I am not late for my period. If I figure the scar pain as ov day, I would have been 9dpo. To my absolute surprise, I saw a faint line...but the test was a blue dye test and I didn't believe it anyway. I decided to get more tests "just in case". I decided to get some pink dye Clear Blues because they were cheaper that FRER, plus the last couple times I used FRER, they had an obvious indent line that could easily be mistaken for a faint BFP, and I didn't want to waste my energy on decoding that.

I couldn't believe it, the clear blue came up positive. I immediately told hubby and we were both in shock (I still am, haha). I was totally indenial and still went out and picked up a box of FRER because I'd always used those in my pregnancies, so if it was an *obvious* pink positive, I would finally believe it. Well I took it today and I'm finally a believer lol.

We're both totally shocked and confused but it is what it is! This will definitely be our last one though. If things come to fruition with this baby and it's born when it's due (mid may), my kids will be 13, 8, and 6. I'm a little worried about the 6 year age gap but nothing I can do about that!

Anyway I'm typing this because it's easier on my computer. I'll post some pics from my phone in a second.

Good luck ladies!!

@gigglebox Congrats on your bfp!!! What a lovely story!! I also have 3 boys (13, 11 and 8) and a little girl (almost 6). Pregnant with my 5th and still don't know the gender yet. I wonder the same about the 6-year age gap but it is what it is and the kids are all excited about their youngest sibling coming next month! (Ekkksss.... unless baby is late).

@MrsKatie Ahhhhh so exciting! I was wondering when you would join the testing threads!! I have a strong gut feeling you'll be knocked up before Christmas!! Probably even this cycle!!!

@NDH Ahhh..., you sooo gotta test!! This month's testing thread is already becoming so exciting!! I literally had to google what "condom slippage" means. lol. If you're pregnant, with no period PP and a "oopsie", then it's definitely a sign from God!!

Oh my! I’m so excited about this thread already….
Thanks @Jess0685 that does give me hope! Are you testing this month too?
@MrsKatie that’s so exciting! I’m glad you are trying again and testing this month.
@Jules8 Hope AF arrives soon and you can start femara
@HalfricanMa wishing you lots of baby dust. I have a good feeling about this month
@NDH that’s wild. If you turn up pregnant this month, you will know it was meant to be!
@gigglebox thanks for sharing the tests. I love seeing positive outcomes on here! Congratulations!
@thencomesbebe what a beautiful embryo! Congratulations to you and hubby. You both look so happy. I am thrilled for you.
AFM I’m 8 dpo. A little crampy. Haven’t tested yet. Temps are great but that’s not totally different from a non pregnant cycle.

I hope I didn’t miss anyone. I was not expecting so many of us to appear on this thread. But I am so happy to see you all

Sending Baby dust to all

@gigglebox that's so exciting!!! Your tests look FAB!!!
I don't have a journal but here is a somewhat short version of our story since I'm on my phone. We've been married almost 9 years, and had a hard time conceiving our first, so we went to a fertility doctor. Turned out we had male factor infertility. We conceived our son at the very end of 2018 through IUI. We were NTNP for number two, and fell pregnant 2 years ago on Christmas, but then sadly miscarried in February. After that, we had 6 failed IUIs, and our doc highly recommended IVF. I'm 38, so it made sense to me to just go for it. Our egg retrieval cycle produced 16 eggs, 13 were fertilized, 10 became blastocysts, and 3 were tested as "normal." They were 2 high quality girl embabies and one boy, who is a bit lower quality. We also have a boy already, but that was less a factor than the health of the embryos. We decided on a girl because ultimately, she was the highest quality out of the three, and therefore has the best chance of a live birth ❤️ So yeah! That's our story. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->