Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Welcome new ladies! How's everyone?
We've scheduled our 20 week scan. May 30th!! Kind of fitting since I turn 30 in May.
So exciting!! We have our 16 week scan in 9 days, we are paying to find out the sex early at a 3d/4d ultrasound place near us :) Can't wait!!

Hi ladies!! I haven't been on too much because I haven't had many symptoms :) I finally have a symptom that has lasted a few days, I feel as though I have walked the Stairmaster for 10 days straight, my butt cheeks are so sore, the actual muscle. Has anyone else felt this or know what it is from?

Welcome new ladies! How's everyone?
We've scheduled our 20 week scan. May 30th!! Kind of fitting since I turn 30 in May.
So exciting!! We have our 16 week scan in 9 days, we are paying to find out the sex early at a 3d/4d ultrasound place near us :) Can't wait!!

So exciting ! Do you have any intuition on wether you think it's a boy or girl?
I wish there was a private place in my area. The closest one I've found is a three hour drive away.

I wish there was a private place in my area. The closest one I've found is a three hour drive away.
I keep thinking it's a boy, but I think that is just because we have all girls in our family and I also have a boy dog, so I'm used to be mommy to a little boy :) Ha-ha

I honestly have no idea, can't wait to find out!!

What about you, do you think your little one is a girl or boy?

Hi everyone! Thanks MrsMM for sharing this link so I can jump in:) Glad to be here.

I keep thinking it's a boy, but I think that is just because we have all girls in our family and I also have a boy dog, so I'm used to be mommy to a little boy :) Ha-ha

I honestly have no idea, can't wait to find out!!

What about you, do you think your little one is a girl or boy?

Everyone else thinks it a boy. I think its probably a girl. We have a daughter already and all my sisters have had all girls I am the oldest of 5 onlly one brother. all my cousins on moms side are boys and they all have boys. Its kind of strange. I can't wait to find out though so I can start shopping!!

Everyone else thinks it a boy. I think its probably a girl. We have a daughter already and all my sisters have had all girls I am the oldest of 5 onlly one brother. all my cousins on moms side are boys and they all have boys. Its kind of strange. I can't wait to find out though so I can start shopping!!
We found out Saturday that we're expecting a little GIRL!! :) We can't wait!!

Good luck at your gender scan xx

So exciting congrats!! Daughters are wonderful. My ultra sound isn't scheduled till the end of the month. I have a dic appr tomorrow I am going to ask doc if she can bring the ultra sound machine in so I can see it. I've been having bad dreams and it'd be nice to see it.

I haven't posted in awhile and just wanted to see how everyone is doing! We found out after 2 failed ultrasounds and finally paying for a third that we are expecting a baby girl! I am so excited now that I know who I am waiting for!! I still think about the twin that isn't there anymore and wonder from time to time how big I would be at this point! Thankfully, the horrible sickness has been gone for about a month (knock on wood) and I have felt pretty good. Hope everyone is doing well!

WOW! I was out for first tri. Had a really horrible time needed drips and all. Came back to this thread and found no-one...Oh well.:shrug:

How is everyone doing otherwise? And where is everybody posting these days? I need familiar posters to follow.:blush:

Gosh I forgot about this thread.
Well, we're expecting a baby boy!!!! We couldn't be happier.
V day is in 8 days so the countdown begins.
Has anyone heart from Mrsmm24? I hope she got her BFP.

I don't know about Mrsmm24, but I hope she got her BFP too.

I've been posting and keeping up with the November 2012 Due Dates thread. You due in December Jumik? Is there an active group for that?

I find out what team I'm on in 2 weeks, if baby cooperates! I don't know which way I'm leaning toward anymore. My first intuition said boy, then I thought that girl made a lot more sense with the timing and all that. Lunar Chinese Gender Chart says girl too. But I keep getting this niggling feeling of boy. I'll be thrilled either way as long as baby is healthy.

Jumik, there is a "December Snowflakes" group I'm a part of that's pretty active. You can click on the little thing down in my signature to find it.

Hi Ladies!!!

Just stopping in to check on all of you! Hope you are all doing well heading into the last trimester for most!!! :wave:

All my updates in my journal or siggy with my chart, NO BFP yet..... FXD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->