Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Hi MrsMM and everone else,
I'm going to very cautiously join you all. I got my BFP on 10th April and am now 4+4 weeks. I got my hcg results back yesterday - 587 with a 31h doubling time. I have had a couple of days of dark brown spotting so remain very cautious but also quite excited. My EDD is 21 Dec at the moment - might change I suppose after my first scan!
L x

Congratulations! You got your BFP on my birthday! Thats a good sign to me ;-)
Fingers crossed for you and your superduper Christmas present!
Afm, I had my booking in app today. All was well but my midwife says no homebirth :-( still I will not give up! Hopefully all will progress nicely and she will have to agree!
X

Thanks Jen. I just hope that this pregnancy makes it through! I'm having an ache in my uterus, still a tiny hint of brown colour in my discharge and I just found out my progesterone is lower than it should be at 27.7nmol/l (8.71 in US measurements)
Why can't you have a home birth? Is it because of the NHS?

Im not sure how the progesterone thing works hun, but im hoping for the best for you xx
I cant have one because my 1st 11 years ago was small and a bit too early but ive had 3 more since him without a problem! Stupid really but hopefully ill get my own way eventually lol! X

Hi MrsMM and everone else,
I'm going to very cautiously join you all. I got my BFP on 10th April and am now 4+4 weeks. I got my hcg results back yesterday - 587 with a 31h doubling time. I have had a couple of days of dark brown spotting so remain very cautious but also quite excited. My EDD is 21 Dec at the moment - might change I suppose after my first scan!
L x
Congrats, such an exciting time!! :)

This thread sure is quiet. :huh: What is everyone up to?

Not much happening here. Trying to relax and rest but combined with a full time job!!!
How are you?

Not much happening here. Trying to relax and rest but combined with a full time job!!!
How are you?

Taking it one day at a time. I could sleep at the drop of a hat now. Other symptoms vary so drastically.

Have an u/s Saturday. I know they won't see much as it's early but I just hope they say everything looks normal and on track for this early.

Jumik good luck on your u/s on Saturday- that's so exciting! Mine isn't until next Thursday! Seems so far away. I've actually been feeling oddly good lately. Only feel tired! I'm so sick of saying that I'm tired. haha

Hi ladies. I'm sad to say that my journey ended at 5+2. I hope you all have fantastic pregnancies. Was nice being here for that little while.

I'm so sorry 28239. I hope you heal quickly and join us soon!

28329 I am sorry to hear about your angel. Hopefully we will see you again here very soon. x

Thank you ladies. Fingers crossed I'll be here again in 3/4 weeks.

Hope to see you soon too. We will be waiting for you!

Just got my results from today at 20dpo - hcg up to 3037. Still a 30.4h doubling time! Might stress less tomorrow!!

Hope to see you soon too. We will be waiting for you!

Just got my results from today at 20dpo - hcg up to 3037. Still a 30.4h doubling time! Might stress less tomorrow!!

Wow, that high already? I know there's no "normal" really, but I keep thinking mine will only be like 1000 when it FINALLY gets tested tomorrow. I'll be 22 dpo. Hmm, now I'm excited! 30.4hr doubling time is quite good isn't it?

Hi mrsmm & ladies,

I think i am finally ready to join the bump train!

I had been thinking about joining as soon as i got my bfp over two weeks ago, but i wanted to get over some mini personal milestones first before i felt ready to commit here.

Going off lmp, my edd is 17th december. Blood tests tomorrow for me at the gp's office.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->