Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Just pooping in to say goodbye - Lost my little angel at 5 weeks whilst on holidays. I was so looking forward to a December snowflake :cry:. I hope to see you all again soon. Healing thoughts to you 28329 :hugs: and congrats to all the other ladies xx

Sorry to hear Meadowlark. I hope you can join us again soon! :hugs:

Sorry to see the losses that have occurred since I was on last :(
Congrats to all the new BFP's!!

Hi ladies. Have any of you had any spotting or coloured discharge? I have pale beige discharge again today and am freaking out a bit. Still 11 days until epac will see me for a scan.

Lala, I don't have any experience with that personally, but from what I've heard, yellowish discharge is supposed to be normal but greenish can indicate an infection and pink can of course mean that something is up (though over half the time everything is fine!). So I don't know what you mean by "beige" but your doctor may want to check it, particularly if it is greenish at all. Chances are everything is absolutely fine though :hugs:

Hi ladies. Have any of you had any spotting or coloured discharge? I have pale beige discharge again today and am freaking out a bit. Still 11 days until epac will see me for a scan.

I have had spotting, both brown and red, since I found out I was pregnant. It has ranged from full flow to scant spotting. While there were a few reasons for my bleeding (the loss of my twin and a subchorianic hemmorrhage), the Dr says it is very common, especially in the first trimester. I would for sure call, but I would not be too alarmed because everything is probably just fine. Goodluck!

I get lots of yellowy discharge, sometimes bordering on greenish, but had that with my first pregnancy also and while I was concerned about it, my ob(s) were not. I think I even had them do a swab for my peace of mind, but all was well.

Hello ladies,

I got my blood test results back today. At 5w5d my hcg was 37,050. The gp reassured me it's within the normal range.

I've been trying to google hcg levels and ranges, does anyone have a good link? I recall Lalar posting an hcg link a while back, and I've gone back to the ttc thread combing for it but I can't find that post.

I'm not concerned, just curious that's all.

Cheers

***EDIT*** I found a good website if anyone is interested. https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

Hello ladies,

I got my blood test results back today. At 5w5d my hcg was 37,050. The gp reassured me it's within the normal range.

I've been trying to google hcg levels and ranges, does anyone have a good link? I recall Lalar posting an hcg link a while back, and I've gone back to the ttc thread combing for it but I can't find that post.

I'm not concerned, just curious that's all.

Cheers

***EDIT*** I found a good website if anyone is interested. https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

Hi bay - it's the same link!! Fab results. Are you sure you are oly 5+5? L x

Thanks L! I temp and thought I ovulated cd15, but maybe I could have also possibly ovulated earlier on cd12 (but my temps stayed low up until cd15).

It's sort of bizarre as we only dtd 3 times this month because DH had nose surgery and the antibiotics made him really out of it and nauseous, oh not to mention the pain, so I was really sure I was out and bawling my eyes out lol. Anyway it's all good, I'm not complaining since we, you know, caught the egg.

As much as I've read about hcg levels, and that's not much, I've seen so many different "normal" levels that I don't think a normal exists :haha: My nurse called this morning and said all my bloods were good. I have to pick up a form from the doc this afternoon so I'm going to ask if they tested hcg and I will report back what it was :)

But Bay, that does seem really high? :rofl: After saying there is no normal... I'm so strange.

:wave: Hi to all the new joining ladies to this lovely thread: JUMIK, MUMMY_EM, LALAR, and BAY!!! CONGRATS! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

I am updating the first page Ladies!

Hope everyone else is hanging in nicely!:flower:

hi im due decmeber 29th comngfrom the april testing thread!!

Hey girls how you been?

Sorry I havent been on as much; But my otherhalf has said that he don't want too try and have baby's
so we are NTNP.. as I can't put myself through the pill..

congrats for the girls with BFP

and sorry if anyone has had lost there bean.. Always here and thinking about you!

much love sam x

Welcome new ladies! How's everyone?
We've scheduled our 20 week scan. May 30th!! Kind of fitting since I turn 30 in May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->