Fall/Winter... (40) DRAGON Babies 2012!! Dec - Apr 2012 BFPs... (7) Angels

Ladies, remember not to POAS after 7 weeks! The hormone levels can get too high, causing a faint positive. I admit to continuing to test every few days for a couple weeks, though, too. :shy:

Today I think for the first time I can feel my uterus above my pubic bone! Can't wait until the bump starts appearing and it's not just bloat anymore. :happydance:

How do you stop testing when you keep seeing the awesome results!! EEK! I'm down to two digi's left and those don't show anything getting darker! I keep repeating to myself that I don't need to buy frer's to watch them get darker. I don't! I don't! I don't!

I think we're all nuts and I couldn't be happier about it!

DEBZIE YAY for that digi conformation!!:happydance:

KISSES Hey Hun!!! You KNOW you can stalk this thread, chime in whenever you want to, miss you! How are you feeling these days, starting your 2nd tri?

LILLICHLOE Me too, I actually get sicker as the day goes on. Starts in early afternoon. I am getting more symptoms too, since it "started setting in."

SEAWEED EATER How awesome, should be no time now before you get a bump. I am totally bloated. I have been for over a week. Thought it was just Af building up, but nooooope!

STEPHERS step away from the tests!!! :haha:

AFM... Doc appt went well, as I thought, I am Pregnant! So far so good, set up for appts starting 2nd week of March, I should be about 7 weeks then. Due date until a dating scan is 10.25.12 which is what I suspected. I am now just cautiously in the TWW to scan.... All seems well, progressing.... I have begun to get a couple more symptoms too. Although early, I am thinking to create a ticker... Still early so I am just hoping for a Sticky Bean!!!

Glad the appointment went well mrsMM :) will you get a scan at this next one?

Ha I had lots of fun testing early on, I did stop at just after 5 weeks when I got 3+ weeks on a CB digi as I knew I'd end up driving myself insane! x

ELHAYM Yes, I am told that I should get a scan at that time. So I am waiting until then to let the nerves leave alittle.

DEBZIE

KISSES Hey Hun!!! You KNOW you can stalk this thread, chime in whenever you want to, miss you! How are you feeling these days, starting your 2nd tri?

AFM... Doc appt went well, as I thought, I am Pregnant! So far so good, set up for appts starting 2nd week of March, I should be about 7 weeks then. Due date until a dating scan is 10.25.12 which is what I suspected. I am now just cautiously in the TWW to scan.... All seems well, progressing.... I have begun to get a couple more symptoms too. Although early, I am thinking to create a ticker... Still early so I am just hoping for a Sticky Bean!!!

I'm feeling better for sure. 1st tri was REALLY rough for me, I was unbelievably sick every single day. I still do get sick once or twice a week but it's SO much better!!!! It seems we will never get away from a TWW when TTC or Preggers!! lol!! Glad appt went well :hugs:

I did not test this morning, forced myself not to. I do not know how much longer my reserve will last though.

I am so bloated today but I am attributing it to the fact that I have drastically changed my diet I have never eaten so healthy but that all I want fruit and veg and cooked chicken. I have told my Mam and she made me one of her ham broths so I am paying for it now with bloat and Gas:blush:

Backache has started today also think that is just because I was on my feet so much at work then when I got home. Should listen to my body when it is telling me to sit down. Other than that I am feeling good so far.

Mrsmm so glad your appt. went well heres to another tww.

Hi how is everyone today?? I panicked about lack of symptoms yesterday and did my last remaining digi this morning. It read 1-2 on monday and this morning i got 2-3 :happydance: relieved that progress has been made. No more poas for me, i'm out of hpt's now :haha:
Yay!! Got to love POAS :)

I don't have many symptoms again today, just major bloating by night time!!

I went out and bought all new skincare items that are pregnancy safe, makes me so excited about everything to come :)

Do you ladies recommend any books to read that are interesting and pregnancy/newborn related? DH and I are going to vacay with another couple in March so I want to pickup some good books :)

Yes... I looooove.... What to Expect When You're Expecting, 4th Edition, by Heidi Murkoff

Ladies, remember not to POAS after 7 weeks! The hormone levels can get too high, causing a faint positive. I admit to continuing to test every few days for a couple weeks, though, too. :shy:

Today I think for the first time I can feel my uterus above my pubic bone! Can't wait until the bump starts appearing and it's not just bloat anymore. :happydance:

I never knew this and have still been testing occassionally. Pretty much a POAS urge with a drawer full of IC's yet! They are still dark though, here at 36 dpo.

Thanks for starting the group MrsMM I was feeling a bit lost outside the ttc forums!

My EDD is Nov 6th based on my O date (which wasn't til cd20) :winkwink:

I had a 2-3 weeks on my 1st test on Saturday. 2-3weeks on Tuesday too. I was '5weeks' yesterday so don't know whether it's too early Saturday to get my 3+ and maybe should wait til next Thursday? Or shall I just go for it? Lol

I reckon if you wait till monday you'll get a 3+ on it carly.

newly - i get super bloated in the evening's as well. Nothing in the morning and then boom!! :haha:

Well MrsMM, according to my early scan my EDD has changed to Oct 5th.

3+ on Monday-I agree!

DH came running downstairs last night and looked so sad...the battery on the digi stopped working and he was worried that it meant that we were no longer expecting. He is an intelligent person and I am questioning his emotional vulnerability at this point.:haha:

Took another one this morning so that he could once again see the word. It's his fault that I had to poas again!!!!

Ok, serious question: does anybody else have a doc that doesn't do beta's? I'm not really worried about it; I just read that everybody else is getting blood tests (or so it seems) and since I've never been pregnant enough to go to the doc, I'm clueless! I was going to call the nurse, but I don't want to be the crazy lady quite yet. In due time.

Ok, serious question: does anybody else have a doc that doesn't do beta's? I'm not really worried about it; I just read that everybody else is getting blood tests (or so it seems) and since I've never been pregnant enough to go to the doc, I'm clueless! I was going to call the nurse, but I don't want to be the crazy lady quite yet. In due time.

Mine doesn't do it as a routine thing. (I didn't ask about having it done, so I don't know whether he would have refused, but it was not offered to me.) Personally I was fine with not having them done -- it seems like it often adds more stress than it prevents. It does seem to make more sense if you have a history of losses, though, so of course I don't question anyone else's decision to have them done.

3+ on Monday-I agree!

DH came running downstairs last night and looked so sad...the battery on the digi stopped working and he was worried that it meant that we were no longer expecting. He is an intelligent person and I am questioning his emotional vulnerability at this point.:haha:

Took another one this morning so that he could once again see the word. It's his fault that I had to poas again!!!!

As long as everything is going ok mine doesn't do blood tests until my first visit at just over 8 weeks!

KISSES so glad to hear that the 2nd trim is being nicer to you and you are feeling better.

DEBZIE you and I are TWW'ing together again! True Bump Buddies :haha:

ARNZ I added you to the first page! You know how I love these threads!

CARLY I think that Monday would insure it as well!

STEPHERS Too funny, DH is definitely a little fragile now. Could be the sympathy pains our spouses get during PG.... My doc doesn't routinely do betas, however, I was offered it due to the MC I had in July and it being missed. Not seeing the lowering levels. I think it will add stress for many, but for me, I don't think I can go again not knowing...

AFM... Not much, just hanging in till we can get the scan in March. DW would like to get a few digis to help me keep piece of mind and watch the weeks increase... I think we are going to get some this evening while DD is at karate. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->