Fallback temp this early??

proud mummy!
Reaction score
I am pretty convinced that i ovulated on cd 15. My temp rose on cd 16 and my opks were positive on cd 14 and 15. I got ovulation cramps from cd 14 too. But today, at 2dpo i took my temp and it was back down to pre ovulation temp. Anyone had a fallback temp at 2dpo or could i have just not ovulated?

It kind of looks like you geared up to o but it never happened? I would keep using your opks just in case

Exactly what i was thinking. My cm turned creamy on cd 16 so i will see what my temp says in the morning. If still low i will get back to the opks. I have seen many 2dpo fallback temps but never had one myself.

Sometimes temping can be so bloody confusing its suppose to help you understand your cycle and sometimes it does the complete opposite lol

You're not wrong! I am pretty in tune with my body. If i wasn't temping i would have no doubt aabot being 2 dpo. Tomorrow is a new day :haha:

I know exactly what you mean I could have sworn I ovulated on cd 14 this month I had my o pains cp was perfect cm was perfect had a 3 day temp rise and then fall back and ff took away my crosshairs :( and never gave them back I am now on cd24 and according to ff still have not ovulated. I didnt ovulate until cd37 last cycle as it was my second cycle back after having my son so hormone are still trying to level out but I was so sure I o'd on cd14 it's so frustrating. I have however been googling like a mad person and have found that there have been quite a few people that have fallen pregnant despite ff givinf them crosshairs.

How frustrating! Ttc is so difficult. I hope you get your answer soon.

My temp went back up today so i put in my own crosshairs. With 2 dummy temps ff agrees with me anyway. Here comes the waiting.

Ff gave me back my crosshairs apparently I am 11dpo but I honedtly have no idea what to think lol. Im glad you got your crosahairs and good luck hun x

Wow! I think we know our bodies pretty well but when ff doesn't agree it thows us off. Good luck. Hope for a bfp for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->