False eyelashes

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I'm a virgin but I want to pop my cherry :winkwink:

Can you reuse them? If so, how many times? How many pairs do I need to wear them daily?

I have some wierd hair pulling thing called Tricotilliamania, and i pulled all my eyelashes out once. I had to wear falsies everyday. Got through about two pairs a week. You can pick the glue off and reuse but they look shabby after a while.

They're easy to put on, put the glue on and leave it for 20 seconds so it goes a bit mushy, easier that way..

If you mean strip lashes then yeah you can reuse them..Providing you look after them right and have the glue :)

I don't use mine daily - Just when I'm going out for meals or a drink etc where there is usually someone sticking a camera in my face but one pair last quite a while if you look after them (take glue off don't use mascara on them) although I always make sure I have 2 pairs incase I lose/ruin one I always have a spare :)

I'd definitely recommend the eyelure ones! They're a little more than some brands you can buy but they are really good quality and easy to apply and they stay on too. I've woke up with mine on after a few too many drinks the next morning before when I forgot to take them off lol x

I'm crap at putting them on. I dunno if my real lashes are too long maybe but they don't stay stuck down!

Have you tried lashes in a bottle? They are like tiny black fibres you just apply a coat of mascara then use the lashes its like a mascara wand add it to the ends of your lashes when mascara is wet and then add another coat of mascara to lock them in.. They are awesome give u the effect of fake lashes without the carry on I wear it everyday.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_...e=raw&keyword=lashes+in+a+bottle&geo_id=32661

I'm crap at putting them on. I dunno if my real lashes are too long maybe but they don't stay stuck down!

I have this problem too!! My eye lashes are really long and curled naturally, but I like wearing false ones to make them look fuller but I can't get the bloody things on as my real lashes get in the way and I look like I have two rows of lashes!!

I can never get them on properly! But yes they can be reused :) So long as you don't do silly things like me and glue them together... Oops. x

I've only used the cheap ones.

I suggest checking them every once in a while, just to make sure they haven't migrated down to your cheek. :blush: Although when you're pissed, you won't care if they're still in tact or not! :haha:

I always wear fake eyelashes.. I only buy eylure as they look the nicest and easiest to use.. if u don't wear a black line on top they do eyelashes with the black line that looks good as well. They are reusable if u look after them.. I just pick the glue off and get about 3 wears out of mine as long as I didn't rip them off when drunk and leave them lying around the floor! For a natural long lash effect I recommend the eylure 100 ones, their my daytime ones, I have to trim the last 2 bits off though so they fit my eye nicely... for going out I wear eylure 145 ones.

I've only used the cheap ones.

I suggest checking them every once in a while, just to make sure they haven't migrated down to your cheek. :blush: Although when you're pissed, you won't care if they're still in tact or not! :haha:

:rofl: i just cracked up at that :rofl:

ive tried them & spent about an hour trying to put them on, managed 1 eye & couldnt do the other eye :haha: ended up rushing my make up & havent tried since, id love to be able to wear them though they look really good.

I get the individuals rather than strips as im hopeless at putting them on! :dohh:

£20 a month it costs

They're a bugger to put on but easy once you get the hang of it

Check them every so often though, don't want a lash tache' :dohh:

This makes me think there are alot more people wearing these on a daily basis then i thought haha, when i think of false eyelashes i just think of those stupidly obvious ones people wear on nights out lol, i didn't know they were like a thing :/ i'm so out of touch haha

I wear them most days. I actually buy in bulk on ebay, i glue 3 sets together to make them bigger. And i never use eyelash glue i use hair bonding glue, not that im advising anyone to do that of cause, i just cant stand eyelash glue, its crap! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->