False Neg For PCOS??

MommaTTC2

Mom to 1 Son & TTC # 2
Reaction score
So I came across some thread about woman finding out they were pregnant, after numerous false neg. test caused from their PCOS.. Although I have read a lot from others saying that there is no way; but the one's says no way also don't not have pcos so how would they know?? Saying that because I had no clue what PCOS was till I was diagnosed..

My question to ladies with PCOS and who has become pregnant or had a child while having PCOS; did this ever happen to you?
Maybe though you were pregnant & test came back neg maybe later on found out?

I also read in one thread that this lady who posted it, had the feeling of being pregnant took test neg, went to the doctor had blood work neg, doctor did a self exam felt something he did a U/S sure enough she was 6 weeks pregnant!

Hmm. I do have PCOS also, and am not convinced by this. Occasionally, people get negative HPTs and are, infact, pregnant, it is not common and I don't think it's particularly anything to do with PCOS. I think what is more likely with a lot of these women is that they actually ovulated later than they thought, so the "negative test" was actually just taken too early.

If you google something, you will ALWAYS find one or two posts that say what you want to hear.

The best way to deal with PCOS and understanding you cycle is to take your BBT. That will allow you to know when you ovulated, and therefore, when AF is due. Takes a lot of the guesswork out and saves a fortune in wasted HPTs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->