False Negatives on Blood Test?

taylor27

Reaction score
Hi, so here's my situation. I am on day 37 with no period and i've had negative HPT and also just did a quantitative blood test which was negative, less than 1. However, my body is changing and it is freaking me out since it keeps saying i'm not pregnant... my nipples have gotten super tender and larger and darker and are permnantly hard..my areolas also are getting darker and are actually widening noticably, really noticably..i have blue veins showing up through my nipples and on my breasts and I also have like 15 new montgomery glands...i thought i was pregnant but apparently not..can this be caused my anything else or could I possibly be getting false negatives? I did just go off my bc however i stopped it 2 years ago as well for just one month and had a normal cycle that time with no effects like this.. any opinions on what could be happening would be greatly appreciated as I'm kind of worried about my body right now if I'm not pregnant..thanks

oh ya..and right when i thought i was supposed to get my period i had really bad cramps for about 3 days which was close to the 28 day mark..i also wake up every night to go to the bathroom once which i have never done my whole life..so im having tons of symptoms just no answers..my breasts are what worry me most tho if im not actually pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->