False positive???

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Anyone think this may be a false positive? I am due today and this is a 3 for £1 jobby anyone think its not accurate?
Struggling to put the pic up sorry

Pic added x

That's a definite positive!!

Thank you for getting back to me hun, i am in a fair bit of shock really xx

I bet! They'll be very close though... It'll be lovely! Congratulations!

Sat here crying like an idiot, my husband says not to pay attention to that test to wait and do a proper one... But i can't ignore it.

Awww. It's just a shock. I fell pregnsnt with Alfie when William was a similar ages and I cried too n hubby never spoke to me for a week 😳 but we both soon got used to the idea x

Thanks girls, i have spoken to my husband he said we will be able to handle anything and i should stop being upset as i will look back on this day and make myself feel guilty for crying... He said if we are pregnant it was obviously mean to be and we will be fine.

Your hubby talks sense 😊 Best of luck x

Thanks girls, i have spoken to my husband he said we will be able to handle anything and i should stop being upset as i will look back on this day and make myself feel guilty for crying... He said if we are pregnant it was obviously mean to be and we will be fine.

Perfect answer from the hubs! Congrats!!!

I'm so happy to hear dh is being supportive. Congrats!

Aww I love what your hubs said! Congrats! You can do this!

My boys are only 13 months apart. Haha. You get used to it. It was easy looking back. :)

Thanks everyone, my husband is a diamond x He said last night, nothing has changed at all except one extra year of nursery and one extra year of primary school, but he said everything else is still perfect xx He was saying financially it couldn't have been at a better time as we have everything we need already for a baby... I am just concerned for my William ( 5 year old) and the baby, missing out on their mummy.... I have got my head around it now though, think it was just the shock xxx

Thanks everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"