False positive???

Omg Jess!! Eeek congratulations!! This happened to me after Ellie She was only 4 months old. Congrats again xxxx

Omg Jess!! Eeek congratulations!! This happened to me after Ellie She was only 4 months old. Congrats again xxxx

Thanks Gem, still not really feeling real really! xxx How did you get on with the two so close xxx

Thanks Gem, still not really feeling real really! xxx How did you get on with the two so close xxx

It's great. To be far it's easier. I kind of feel like they are aware of each other. They don't wake one another in the night., I think that's the only time you will need to extra hand. Me & hubby are a tag team. He does one I do the other 😝. That way it's not all I'm the only one getting a poop nights sleep. Some nights I sleep better than him 😂 Xxxx

It's great. To be far it's easier. I kind of feel like they are aware of each other. They don't wake one another in the night., I think that's the only time you will need to extra hand. Me & hubby are a tag team. He does one I do the other 😝. That way it's not all I'm the only one getting a poop nights sleep. Some nights I sleep better than him 😂 Xxxx

Andrew has been sleeping through for 3 months now, so hopefully he stays that way, would be handy xx How did you find bonding with them both? That is my only really worry that they will feel unloved?!

Andrew has been sleeping through for 3 months now, so hopefully he stays that way, would be handy xx How did you find bonding with them both? That is my only really worry that they will feel unloved?!

No, Ellie has become a daddy's girl. But that probably would of happened anyways. And she is 18 months now. You find new baby knows about the other so less demanding. It's really not bad at all 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->