false positives on blue dye tests

I don't trust the blue dye tests at all from the heartbreak I've seen them cause on here, but that FRER does look pink to me!!

That is exactly what both of mine look like. I did an EPT like the one you took and a pink dye one like your second one and they both looked like that over the next few days it got darker and now it is darker than the control line.
I'd say your pregnant! Congrats!

I deffo see a line on the pink dye, I think this may be your :bfp:!!!!

took another EPT brand this morning. got a thick, faint line (shouldnt it be getting darker?) my period is due today. maybe itll get darker in a few days?

also took clearblue test. got a light positive as well. so surely i must be pregnant, or are all these tests playing with my head!? i just dont trust them, being soo light :( but it seems like every one of them shows positive.

https://i53.tinypic.com/wvr5eh.jpg

Do you have any more FRER you can take?

@mammag nope i didnt buy anymore ive spent so much on tests. thought maybe id give a different brand a try lol. ive been peeing on sticks like crazy and every one of them shows a faint positive! except the pink dye one, i cant really tell with those.

i have had a million evaps on cb and they looked nothing like that, they were always thin and to the left. I would say you have a bfp there and it takes alot for me to say that cos i hate blue dye tests. Congrats hun! x x

I dont trust blue dye test I had a thick line within time limit twice! last month and its happened to me before too! GOOD LUCK! X

I would give it a couple days. I tested daily and it was slow to get darker. So when I waited a couple days between it was more noticeable. You could always try a digital. I can't bring myself to buy one digital for the price of 3 regular.

Everytime I've taken a blue dye test before it's been a clear bfn. This is the first time I've tested and had a faint positive. Two actually. I say go with it and test in a couple days. And better yet wait another week or two and test digital just to be safe! But I'd say it's a positive :)

You've replied to a post from 2011 lol X

lol well since this got brought back up from 2011, here is a pic of my odd blue dye test from today, 12DPO...

Attachments

• 12 DPO.jpg
    12 DPO.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 52
lol well since this got brought back up from 2011, here is a pic of my odd blue dye test from today, 12DPO...

The positive line looks oddly to the right? Or am I imagining it?

Even I was reading through hoping to find out what the outcome was! Lol :haha:

The positive line looks oddly to the right? Or am I imagining it?

That's what I thought too and thought I was just convincing myself lolol thanks for also noticing! Here is today's test, 13DPO, SMU and first is original photo... dollar tree test. I marked where I THOUGHT I may see something, could be line eye :shrug:

Attachments

• Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 13
  • BW.png
    BW.png
    305.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Touched Up.png
    Touched Up.png
    332.2 KB · Views: 9
Did you ever get a stronger positive? I realize this is a couple months old.. I am having a similar issue. Very thin blue line that showed up right away, took the second test in the pack later in the day, granted with more diluted pee, but got bfn on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->