Famous Labor Quotes

I cant post in here now! Yay!

I was induced so that night they knocked me out on this stuff called KVO. SO when i woke up I was so out of it I rang the nurse and asked when cousin it was in my room ( my fiance had really long dirty blonde hair)

Then when I was in labour it seemed like everyone in the hospital was in the room because my uterus tried to strangle my son and I started yelling " All of you people owe me dinner!"

i really didnt say anything funny tbh.

i told the mw to f off, screamed at my OH, kept saying to one midwife "i need to push, am i allowed now?"

as they were telling me she was coming out i was like " shes not coming out until ive had some fxckin pethadine!!"

and then according to my sister as i teared i said "I JUST TEARED DIDNT I!! OMG IVE TEARED"

wish i had said funnier stuff but the g&a was bollox tbh :haha:

Some of these are hilarious :haha:

Can't wait until I can post in here!
xxx

im not a teen mum but i am a young mum and OMG this thread is amazing! really has made my day!
i had a planned c-section with the twins as they were both in a very awkward position but after the spinal had worn of and i had had a little kip i woke up at about 4 in the morning screaming 'OMG im going to pee, seriously someone help im going to piss myself!' i still had my cathater in so i dont know where that came from
after that i had my cathater taken out as the midwives didnt want me waking the whole ward up again as they did the whole contents of my bladder leaked all over my bed :blush: so i had to be moved off the bed to the chair so they could change the bedding and as i was in pain i was given morphine and once that kicked in the two things i said were 'ha told you i was going to piss myself look your having to mop my pee up' and then 'ooooo i love this morphine stuff when can i get some more? seriously i do love it look at me i can do the irish jig'
really cant wait to sample the gas and air this time though! xx

Ah man I remember after my c-section with my cathader.. at one point I told my mom I don't think I'll ever be able to feel when I have to pee again then later I felt like I had to pee reallyyy bad but nothing was happening so my mom messed with the cords incase it was tied in a loop or something.. she's like "See I told you you'd be able to know when you need to pee"
Ah god I have lots of interesting things happen to me after I had him..

awww.. this thread really should go to teen peranting.. not many of us have been through labour yett!! xx

some of this stuff is really funny lol i so hope i don't end up saying anything embarassing...i probably wouldn't care at the time but afterwards i'd be mortified lol x

Once again, this thread has made my day. This might be my absolute favorite thread on here at this point. lol

I have a few...

*Looks at MIL* "In all these years, did you ever think you'd see me like THIS???" (she was videotaping the birth).

"Where's my best friend?" (referring to the anesthesiologist to give me my epi)
"He's here"
"What is he doing? Why isn't he in here?"
"He had to get your chart and then he needs to get another epidural done in another room."
"WHY DID HE COME GET MY CHART? HE'S WASTING TIME!!!!!"

*referring to anesthesiologist* WHERE ARE YOU BEST FRIEND???????? WHERE ARE YOUUU?

*while getting epidural* "Dang, that didn't hurt at ALL! You told me it would hurt! I'd get 50 of these things in my spine than have this back labor!!"

I also spent countless hours moving my toes and singing "Boop boop boop" in any tune I could.

I have a few...

*Looks at MIL* "In all these years, did you ever think you'd see me like THIS???" (she was videotaping the birth).

"Where's my best friend?" (referring to the anesthesiologist to give me my epi)
"He's here"
"What is he doing? Why isn't he in here?"
"He had to get your chart and then he needs to get another epidural done in another room."
"WHY DID HE COME GET MY CHART? HE'S WASTING TIME!!!!!"

*referring to anesthesiologist* WHERE ARE YOU BEST FRIEND???????? WHERE ARE YOUUU?

*while getting epidural* "Dang, that didn't hurt at ALL! You told me it would hurt! I'd get 50 of these things in my spine than have this back labor!!"

I also spent countless hours moving my toes and singing "Boop boop boop" in any tune I could.

Awe I didn't realize you had her!! Congrats!
Love the quotes :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"