Famous Labor Quotes

:rofl:

i was always an amusing one high or drunk too.

"david bowie could have been my dad. i mean who knows? or maybe in another life. that might be why everyone says i look like him, cos he is half me."
i used to get FOB's mate *crazy teeth Keith" to dance for me and i used to always insist he was German :wacko: x

Yeyyy it's about time this was bumped :p
I'm due pretty soon and can assure you, i'll have some corkers ;)
xx

I can't wait to add my own to this!!!! I know my SIL fell asleep in labour at about 3pm (or maybe it was closer to passing out, she had been in labour since 2am) and started singing the Sponge Bob Square Pants theme song in her sleep lmao

No new quotes?
Come on some of you ladies gave birth recently.. You had to of said SOMETHING during labor!

i remembered one the other day, bt cant remember if i posted it earlier....
befor i gave birth i was discussing pain relief with my mum and said i wanted gas and air and pethadine if i feel i really need it. my mum told me her theory on pethodine... my brother and nephew were delivered with pethodine and both had behaviour problems, also my OH's mum delivered his brother with pethodine and he has a behaviour promblem, so that completely put me of it. When i was in labour i was asked if i wanted pethodine. and my reply... (which was sxreamed at the mw)
me - Ive got a brother
mw - thats very nice but would you like to have some pethodine
me - but ive told you ive got a brother
mw - yes you told me that but...
me - i told you ive got a fucking brother
at which point my mum walked in and explained what i meant.... i ended up having it though...

During my labour I kept saying to my mum "mum, this really hurts. You have no idea" And then mum would explain that she had to deliver me the same way but I wasn't having any of it. I was hell bent on beleiving that I was the only woman on the planet that had ever gone through birth.

I also vaugley remeber something about beetroots but I don't really remember that to well.

Bump!

Surely there have been a few good'uns in the past few days?
Stop looking after your newborns and tell us, girls!

Bump!

Surely there have been a few good'uns in the past few days?
Stop looking after your newborns and tell us, girls!

oh yeah. i can see that going down well.
"can you stop crying please, i know your hungry and tired but mummy really needs to reply to this thread first"
lol:wacko:

omg love this idea!!
i was talking absolute rubbish!! from the pethadine

the things i said to my OH

*you look like a right angle
*why dont you go and fly around with the fairies
*andrew which celeb do you wanna see lost weight? ill suck it off them with my gas & air! :rofl::rofl:

very very randomxx

My mums famous quotes:

(To Midwife) 'If I don't push this out within 2 hours cut me open and pull it out through the sunroof.'
(To my Dad) 'Come near me with that again I'll cut it off'
(When I was born) 'Oh no, what have I created'
And she even said this:
'Oh god oh god oh god this hurts! Someone get me a shot of whiskey.'

:rofl: I literally just sat and read through all 16 pages...I SHOULD be sleeping, but thanks for the laugh ladies. Now I'm oddly excited about giving birth...Makes it just a tad less scary ;)

I cant remember what I said except 'I can see 3 of everything' - high on g&a.
Infact I was so high on g&a that I fell asleep between contractions - and snored apparently!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->