Fantasy Baby

honeybunch2k7

Reaction score
This might be a crazy idea,but I thought about having a thread about fantasy baby where people list things like names, baby stuff etc for LO.

I know this is strange, but me and a friend used to plan fantasy weddings and that was fun.

Any takers??? lol

Sure I'm game!

Let's see names....hmmm....

DH loves the name Amberle (I'm still deciding on that)
We both like Lilliana (and my middle name is Noel so my daughter will also have that middle name)

Now for sons - that's a whole other ball of wax. We can't decide on any boys names and the ones we DO like we already have relatives or very close friends who named their sons the same thing. :dohh:

However, we both really like Star Wars names, so, it looks like our son's name will be..........Skywalker Anakin Porcelli! :rofl:

Yep I'm up for it.

Names...for a girl we both like Ciara, Aoife (pronuonced Eefa), Skye. I also like Amelie and Eilidh
for a boy we like Joshua and Cian.

Finding it really hard to come up with stuff we both like-df is sooooo fussy-went through top100 girl and boy baby names other night and he hated nearly all of them!!!

Middle name for a girl would be Mairi and possibly Morag (both the granny's names although I don't like the name Morag at all looool)
Middle name for a boy would be Callum or Malcolm (after my dad-Malcolm is his name in English, Callum is his name in Gaelic).

I just went onto babies r us and added EVERYTHING i wanted for baby (even cot and travel system etc) to the basket - was great fun! Did this mainly to get an idea of what sort of cost we will be looking at but also to dream about all the stuff I want...I'd recommend to all :-D xxx

Oooh, i wanna join in. But right now there's things i should be doing so i shall post properly another time :)

My little girl will be called Lucy Asta McIlduff (yes - mouthful! I feel sorry for her already LOL) Lucy because that's the only name I can picture for my baby girl - Asta because it was my mum's name and I made a promise (from my own heart, not instigated by her) to my mum on her death bed that my first born girl would carry that name - and McIlduff.. obvi. I was hoping that when I got married I'd get a nice name I wouldn't have to spell everywhere (Rautio is what I have now - try to pronounce it? LOL - I've got used to responding to Saara... err... 'yep! that's me!')... no such luck.

Boy names I have been considering but have no definites picked out yet - Marty Boy was a little worried I would be disappointed if we had a boy first - me? never... lol

(as long as it's healthy - I wouldn't care. Just seems to be much easier to plan for a girl, is all!)

Sure I'm game!

Let's see names....hmmm....

However, we both really like Star Wars names, so, it looks like our son's name will be..........Skywalker Anakin Porcelli! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Leia is actually a nice name. My OH is a star wars junkie as well. Hmmm Leia Waters. Hmm...

I was thinking of girls names I like

We both like Phoebe

I like Rachel, Arnica, and Alice.

For some reason boy's names dont come to me.

Oooh I like this thread x

We both really like the name Harry for a boy & his middle name would be christopher after DH's brother

We havent got a girls name but if we do have a girl her middle name will be Leona after my wonderful sister x

Okay I'm trying to think of a list for baby items

Okay I lied I already have lol

1 solarveil sling
1 moses basket
1 cosleeper (maybe)
Blankets (Receiving, bamboo)
Breastfeeding Kit
Abdominal binder
Clothes
Diapers
Baby Bjorn

and possibly a few other things.

That doesn't look to bad. I think 9 mos would be plenty of time to buy those things. I knocked something off the list the other day. Woohoo!!!

Okay I think I am baby obsessed.

:happydance::happydance:

This might be a crazy idea,but I thought about having a thread about fantasy baby where people list things like names, baby stuff etc for LO.

I know this is strange, but me and a friend used to plan fantasy weddings and that was fun.

Any takers??? lol
OH OH OOOH
I WANNA JOIN lmaoo :D
OH and I have decided on Loelle Riley Rose for a :pink: well I chose it lmao OH has to agree coz my choice if we have a girly.
And as for :blue: OH likes Alfie, which I think is quite cute but I can't think of any m/n that sound good only thing I've come up with is Alfie Daniel Kai.
Daniel is OH's middle name so thats quite suitable and kai is just what I would call the boy if I could have it my way, but settling for it being a m/n haha.
As for the nursery/buggy/highchair etc, I picked it all out already lmao, baby is gunna have a pooh&friends nursery, which is good as it's unisex and the pram is a pramette which converts into a buggy for later. So yeah.
No one copy my names though :hissy: ahaa jokes :D
Lol I sound insane, not even gunna start ttc for like a yr or 2.
xxx

I'm the same princess_x0 :)

Okay, well girls name i absolutely love Olivia Jade but my OH doesn't like jade so i guess i'd let him choose the middle name. Boys names i find a lot harder to think of but i love old fashioned names like Alfie and Oscar. OH isn't keen though, i imagine we'll have serious naming troubles when the time comes! Nursery wise i haven't really looked at stuff. Think OH would think i've really lost the plot if i did.

Oohh ohh me wants to join in! :D MrBum and I already have the names picked out: Elizabeth Grace Lund-Conlon if it's a girl, and Thomas William Lund-Conlon if it's a boy :cloud9:

We've got practically everything because obviously Anna is still very young and we always planned to have another so not got rid of anything. The only thing we will need to buy is blue clothes if it's a boy, and more early baby stuff if s/he needs it this time around, as my brother's sister-in-law had a little girl (premature) after Anna had grown out of all her early baby and newborn stuff, so we gave all that to her.

Also, just a few things that I would like to get for our next baby, but don't really need:

A pram that comes with a carry cot AND car seat - so that if we come in from a walk and she is asleep I can just leave her in the pram rather than picking her up (because you can only leave a baby in a car seat for 2 hours; the way it is shaped creates a risk of cot death if the baby sleeps in one for longer) and also, Anna hated being put into her moses basket, she would never sleep in it - she co-slept with us until we set her cot up (which she loves!) I figure that with a carry cot pram, I can pop him / her in there, take him / her for a walk around the garden or just wheel him / her up and down, and then when s/he goes to sleep I can just leave him / her in there for the night! When s/he gets too big for it, I'll just move them straight into the cot :)

Another thing that I would like to get is a swinging baby chair, because Anna never liked to be put down when she was very young, but she enjoyed it when I swung her in her car seat, (which cained my arms!) so my hope is that new baby will enjoy sitting in a baby swing while I tidy up (when she's not in her sling, that is!).

Squee! So excited! Can't believe we're getting my coil removed this year!! Feels so real now. I can just see Anna and Tom playing together, and getting up on Christmas mornings - Anna waking Tom up by jumping on his bed, "He's been, he's been!!" and awwwwww sharing secrets, arguing, him looking out for her, her telling on him lol, building dens in the garden together, sharing secrets... hehehehehe SO exciting! So glad our beautiful little family will be complete soon! :cloud9: >.<

Oh. Just realised I kind of wrote an essay compared to everyone elses fantasy baby post! Oops! Sorry! :blush: lol

I'm the same princess_x0 :)

Okay, well girls name i absolutely love Olivia Jade but my OH doesn't like jade so i guess i'd let him choose the middle name. Boys names i find a lot harder to think of but i love old fashioned names like Alfie and Oscar. OH isn't keen though, i imagine we'll have serious naming troubles when the time comes! Nursery wise i haven't really looked at stuff. Think OH would think i've really lost the plot if i did.

Lmao my OH actually loves window shopping for our future babies.
Lol he's just as crazy as me :) Everyday he always comes up with baby names haha. But I think Loelle Riley Rose and Alfie Daniel Kai are pretty concrete atm. I'm just debating wheter it should be Loelle-Riley Rose, instead of Riley being a middle name. But yeah lmao. I'm getting sooo tempted to have my implant removed next year but my mum would go skits lol :hissy:
I love the name Oscar too, but both me and my OH have crap last names which not alot of names go with so it's kinda gay :(

Lucky you having an OH that shows an interest. Mine is very much of the mindset that we can talk about it when the time gets closer, but for now he occasionally lapses into name conversations, although i always completely dislike everything he picks.

Tasha- i love your little description of Anna being a big sister, it made me go all mushy inside :)

i like the idea of this thread. well have alot of baby things already from my daughters so would only need to buy boy clothes if we were to have a boy. oh and a new waler and bouncy chair as cant see a boy being my daughters ones (bright pink).

nursery would be the same colour as my first daughters was like which was yellow and mint (we didnt know what we were having) and had an winnie the pooh border and winnie the pooh nursery bedding.

names we have are lewis cifer for a boy (oh's choice) and paige louise elizabeth for a girl.

theres a few boys name i like but oh gets to have final say snce i named our girls.

i named our first angel sam as i thought it was a boy but as its a unisex name its ok and havent named our second angel yet want to find the right name.x

excuse typo waler is meant to spell walker lol. x

Girl names: Lydia or Evynn
Boy names: Evan or Ted

What do you think? honestly!

I like Evan....similarly i like Evynn for a girl :) both really nice

Ooo i'm baby obsessed too. :) i always wanted Ellie Jade and Joshua Kyle... buuut me and OH have come up with these cos he's nasty:

Eleanor Rose for a girl, Joshua Lewis for a boy.

OH wants Joshua Keith (after his grandad) buuut it doesn't go! So maybemaybemaybeeee Joshua Keith Lewis as i'd feel cruel not letting him have it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->