Fantasy Baby

If you use a bottle, please keep in mind that it may take some time for babes to be able switch btwn bottle and breast. Breastfeeding should be firmly established before introducing bottles b/c some babes get nipple confusion.

This is good to know, thank you.

I think my BF will be so astounded that a baby came out of me, that he'll be quite happy to just sit and stare for a few...weeks... Can't see him feeding a baby just yet! I'm sure he'll be fine when the time comes! :rofl:

I like this and this and this and omg are these cute!

Those links you posted are the rucksack things I was talking about! lol I really wanted my dad to get one for my brother when we were in mothercare when he was first born. Now I want one for my babby! :baby:

The links weren't working for me. :(

I hope OH will baby wear, but he'll need something, errr, manlier lol. He saw a few in Babys 'r'Us that he liked.

Girls:
Lilly Mae
Lilly Maddison,
Annie Mae,
Annie Grace
or Lilly Grace...

(Guess we're pretty decided on the range of names just which order!)

Boys:
Alfie Jay,
Jake Samuel
Ty Joe
Ty Alfie
AND SO MANY MORE.... That's where we come up stuck... boys name has to go with Lawson and has to go well with other son Zak... :S

How nice.... to actually post these... haven't said to anyone my ideas even when they've asked...x

No offense you brits pick some weird names LOL but we are pretty average here in Canada
I can't think of any names right now.. it was hard enough picking Angelynn's name... But when I remember I will post :)
As for items that I want that couldn't get I would LOVE this as a crib bedding
https://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-FISHER-PRI...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
And I will need another car seat/stroller combo since my stroller was stolen. And of course boy clothes if we have a boy... but I think it will be a girl(which would be OK.. especially since I have tonnes of clothes). My mom has already cursed me saying the next baby will be a boy lol... thats what she said about Angelynn!!!

No offense you brits pick some weird names LOL but we are pretty average here in Canada
I can't think of any names right now.. it was hard enough picking Angelynn's name... But when I remember I will post :)
https://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-FISHER-PRI...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
And I will need another car seat/stroller combo since my stroller was stolen. And of course boy clothes if we have a boy... but I think it will be a girl(which would be OK.. especially since I have tonnes of clothes). My mom has already cursed me saying the next baby will be a boy lol... thats what she said about Angelynn!!!

No offense taken i'm just curious as to which you consider weird? I'm just really curious as to which ones you think are really different?

I also want one of those baby wraps/sling things when i have kids, they look so snuggly!

For a girl's name we're going with Liliana Noel.

totally posting here tomorrow!
I'm off to bed tonight....freaking exhausted (so is OH)
:)
Love the names, all of them
Look forward to reading some of your guys' other stuff tomorrow too!
YAHOO FOR BABIES!
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well since no one else wrote anything after mine yesterday... I'll just pick up from here.

names for our first boy:

Preston Michael
OR
Preston Charles

Michael is after hubber (his middle name)
Charles is after hubbers father (his first name)

for first girl:
Jaceylyn Lucilla
or Jaceylyn Marie Lucilla

Lucilla is after my gramma on my mom's side (her middle name)
Lyn & Marie are after my mom (Marilyn Marie) and myself Kori Lynn Marie

I <3 the name Jaceylyn pronounced Jay suh lynn
I kinda made it up myself... wanted Jayceylyn - but hubs didn't like it as much.

Things I'd like for baby...
Well, I want a sling/or a snuggli.
I LOVE those, my nephew and neice would snuggle right into me with them.
Other then that - we need everything. We have absolutely nothing ready for our little ones when they come.
Guess we've got a long ways off before they start arriving thouhg.

That's really cute!

Megan Carol Lloyd Cipriano

or

Morgan Antony Lloyd Cipriano

The Lloyd part is something my OH's mum used as a middle name for all of her children, regardless of gender as it was her maiden name so we'll probably keep up the tradition seeing as he'll be the only one of her children to have a child... the other middle names are after my late mother and my late brother :)

OOo i like Rachel,too.

OMG I saw this extremely cute top for 12 month olds and up on Etsy. I think it was on saleI feel like I must have it, but I know OH would think I've lost my mind if I showed him.

I think I do have clothes for 12 month olds somewhere b/c when there was a sale I bought some things in multiple sizes.

ETA: Ok,is it me or are the clothes for girls 1000x cuter than the ones for boys?

Sorry to gatecrash!
Just wanted to say yeah the whole pink thing is really sweet. But I LOVE baby boys clothes :) xx

Oh I'm guna post again as I'm on my own and I get to choose everything. YEAH!
Loelle Riley Rose for a girly.
Morley Kai for a little boy.
Lol I told my friend I liked Morley and she was like 'it sounds like he's guna morle some one.' :S Weirdo :)
As for nursery, I'm still going with the pooh&friends nursery theme from mothercare. Ah I just adore it. And I know what pram I want (for now until some cooler pram comes out) Lmao :)
I did want a girl first, but now I'm leaning towards a boy. I just love baby boy stuff it's so sweet :) xxx

Awww, one of my best friends is called Morley (his last name+thus nickname) and my brother is called Kai. Weird!

I wanted a girl ages ago, then I decided I'd prefer a load of boys and maybe one girl, but now OH has pointed out that my bro is a little s*** sometimes (terrible twos/threes now though) and my little sister is such a sweetie, she's not bothered by anything. :D So perhaps a girl....I'd still prefer a boy first. :) But either's good for me...

I love the name Abigail Grace for a girl. I'm determined to name my first child with the middle name Grace, so it'd either be Abigail Grace, Jessica Grace or Erika Grace. Cause they're really gorgeous.
And for boys, I've always loved the name Matthew, and Logan is cute. Matthew Logan?

Anyone hear what Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's little girl was named? I swear I fell in love, but I wouldn't call my kid that cause it's probably just a trend thing.. But yeah, Sunday Rose. How beautiful?!

How old is your sister? I guess it depends on the child, girls are much more independant than boys. Boys tend to be very clingy lol! xx

I love the name Lilly, or Elizabeth, or Frances for a girl.

And for a boy i like Jack, Peter, Michael.

For a little girl (which I'm hoping is what I have next) me and OH plan on naming her Cadence Marian-Michelle...I love love love the name Cadence, but wasn't going to name my daughter it because I know another girl named Tara and that's her daughter's name, then I just decided oh well. lol. Marian is after my OH's grandmother who passed away before our son was born and Michelle is for my OH's sister, who we plan on making godmother. Plus I think the whole name sounds beautiful.

As for a boy, I was watching Baby Borrowers (I don't know if anyone's ever seen that show) and there was this little boy on there named Carson. I fell in love with the name and after doing some research I came across the name Colton as well. OH leans more towards Colton, which is fine by me. Baby's name would be Colton Robert. Middle name is after my OH's father. I was thinking about having the middle name after my dad, but Colton Roger just doesn't sound as nice. lol.

Our son is named Aiden Thomas. Aiden was the only name I could get OH to agree on and Thomas is my OH's first name. I love having middle names that mean something.

If I have a girl everything, and I mean everything, will be pink. If I have another boy it'll probably all be winnie-the-pooh, even though OH hates that idea.

Sorry for making this so long. :laugh2:

Well, i can scratch receiving blankets off my list.

This is a lot of 7 baby receiving blankets and one unisex newborn sleeper plus 6 unisex bibs. Basically these are for girls or boys with the exception of the 2 that have pink flowers on. All are in gently used condition. No tears or stains that I can see. I accept paypal, moneyorder and personal check. Shipping is $6.00 in us only.

I bought these off ebay literally at the last moment! All that only costed me about $13 in all. Woohoo! What a bargain!

I'm starting to like Alice, but OH doesn't like it.

I bought a blanket and changing pad today woohoo

For a girl we're pretty much decided on Isabelle, it's a family name on my maternal and paternal sides. For a middle name we're not sure.

For boys OH likes Jack and Oliver, and Robert as a middle name (after his grandad). I like the name Algernon but OH hates it.

Great thread :)

I like Alicia, Susanna, Megan, Anna for a girl with the middle names Grace/Rose/May

For a boy I like Ethan, Jack, Joshua.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"