Fantasy Baby

Oh this is a fab thread!!! :thumbup:

I really like Lily Elizabeth and George Patrick (Elizabeth is a middle name that follows 8 generations of my maternal family and Patrick is after my Dad)...

Other names I like are : Alice, Emily and Amelie (would like to be able to shorten to Millie) and for boys - Archie, Samuel and Joseph

Just need a :baby: now.... :rofl:
xx

Can I join in?!

My hubby and I have been talking about children since the day we got together. We go married 5 months ago and now we have 1 year to go until we start TTC. We have already picked out all of the bits we want so we can save (will be saving from next March as we have a holiday then which we want to have a bit of a blow out!!! He he last bit of immature behaviour I guess!). Our spare room is already a nursery (we moved in and it was baby blue with ducks on the border....very cute!!) but we will re-decorate before then lol.

Names well we already had these picked out and were telling the family a month after we got together. A girl will be Daisy Mae and a boy will be Brian Robert. Daisy is DH's choice...I really like any old fashioned names so I'm pleased. Brian was a choice because we've never met a nasty brian...they're always nice people so we thought that was a sure fire name lol. Robert is a family name on my Dad's side so we shall carry that on.

Basically we're ready to go lol.....just have to wait for next september and I can't wait!!

I love everyone's names! So many nice ones! x

Ohhh brill!! Love this idea!

I like Scarlet, Ruby, Rex & Ruben.
Always liked Paris too, but the Hiltons have taken the shine off that name!
I think the actual name would have to depend on colouring, as we would have a chance of lots of different hair/eye/skin combos :)

Been window shopping for prams, cots etc.. loving those little Quinny ones, but as we are both tall & big I guess our baby would be too..

I guess I'll just have to wait & see (well thats if we actually get blessed with a child in the first place!!!)

:happydance:My fantasy baby is a baby boy, named either Angelo or Tonio, just a few years younger than his brother so they can play together.

Does anyone know generally how many onesies babies need???

I'm glad you all like the thread. :D

I've reaaaally taken a shine to the name Elsie - I know its "old" but its gorgeous! Anyone think i'm mad? :D

Amazing thread!!!!!

We have been TTC since april 08 so have had plently of discussion etc and have quite a few baby things.

I would love a little Prince :rolleyes: but OH longs for a Princess:kiss: we wouldnt care either way!!
as for names we will have Talisha Phoenix Sofia Paul for a little :pink:
and Marley Riley Jon Paul for a little :blue:

the first two names for each are what we both love and the 3rd names are his parents middle names, don't like any names in my family unfortunately!!

good luck to all those TTC/WTT :dust:xxxxxxxxxxx

Ok i have caved in.... I still love looking at babies r us and mothercare and cooing over the prams and cribs :)

So girls name

Amelia Grace Love

Boys name

Riley John Love

I have always loved Amelia :) and because my son is 2 i had to rethink a boys name and adore Riley.
Right i am now off fantasy shopping on my fantasy credit card :rofl: My DH is gonna think i have finally lost the plot!

I've reaaaally taken a shine to the name Elsie - I know its "old" but its gorgeous! Anyone think i'm mad? :D

I think you're mad anyway Katia, not really anything to do with the baby name! :rofl:

I love the name Jake for a boy, kinda undecided on girls' names!
xx

OOo i like Rachel,too.

OMG I saw this extremely cute top for 12 month olds and up on Etsy. I think it was on saleI feel like I must have it, but I know OH would think I've lost my mind if I showed him.

I think I do have clothes for 12 month olds somewhere b/c when there was a sale I bought some things in multiple sizes.

ETA: Ok,is it me or are the clothes for girls 1000x cuter than the ones for boys?

Oh yes girls clothes are so so cute! i buy baby clothes at the boot sale and keep them! so sad i know but hey i might need them one day :rofl: Boys clothes are sweet but they aint pink and sparkly!
I saw a top in Tesco the other day and it was a newborn one which said "i have my own stylist" I so wanted it but i could see DH's eyes rolling.

I'm laughing, sorry, I don't think you're mad at all though. I really wanted to use this too, but as L.C. (Lydia Carolyn but call her L.C. to sound like Elsie). I thought I was mad as it is such a dated name, thought I'd jazz it up a bit.

I am IN! I love doing this, but OH gets all moody if I try to discuss baby stuff with him.

We've decided probably Rose for a girl, but I really like Kaede.. Perhaps Kaede Rose or Kaede as the middle name with something else. My middle name is Rose aswell though, so that might be a bit weird, what do you guys think?

For a boy (which I think is more likely to occur ;) ) we like Jason, or Joshua. I also like Nikolai, but my cousin is called that and my BF doesn't like it because it's 'foreign' pfft.

I quite like the look of some of the more original names, like Eeren, those sorts of things..

So:

Girl-

Kaede Rose Mugridge

Boy-

Jason Lewis Mugridge

Something like that (darn OH for having a weird last name!).

And I REALLY want one of those baby slings, or at least the carry things you strap on to your front or back like a rucksack. (Sorry don't know the names..)

I'm going to boobyfeed for def, so need a breast pump (icky) because OH says he'd like to be able to feed baby as much as poss but wants him/her on breast milk..

I also really want the pooh bear outfits in Sainsbury's. They have some little dungarees and they're beige, so pretty good for girl or boy. I want!!!!

Sorry, bit of a ramble, but I'm excited atm and this is one of my fave things to discuss! :rofl:

I also love Evelyn and Amarante for girls; they're the names of two of my fave characters I created, but OH doesn't.

Maybe let him get his way with Rose being the first name for a girl, and Amarante or Evelyn being middle names.

Amarante is shortened to Amari though, and Evelyn to Evey (in my charrie RPs) and they're both so pretty!!!

Evelyn Rose Mugridge? :D

Oh yes girls clothes are so so cute! i buy baby clothes at the boot sale and keep them! so sad i know but hey i might need them one day :rofl: Boys clothes are sweet but they aint pink and sparkly!
I saw a top in Tesco the other day and it was a newborn one which said "i have my own stylist" I so wanted it but i could see DH's eyes rolling.

NOPE!!!

:rofl:

Me want!

So:

And I REALLY want one of those baby slings, or at least the carry things you strap on to your front or back like a rucksack. (Sorry don't know the names..)

I'm going to boobyfeed for def, so need a breast pump (icky) because OH says he'd like to be able to feed baby as much as poss but wants him/her on breast milk..
:

Likethis or this? If you like those, you may also like mai teis. I have a ring sling, a pouch, and a Gypsy mama wrap (Morgaine). If you like rucksack carries you may like wraps,too.

If you use a bottle, please keep in mind that it may take some time for babes to be able switch btwn bottle and breast. Breastfeeding should be firmly established before introducing bottles b/c some babes get nipple confusion.

I like this and this and this and omg are these cute!

Those links you posted are the rucksack things I was talking about! lol I really wanted my dad to get one for my brother when we were in mothercare when he was first born. Now I want one for my babby! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->