FAO princessellie

A

anothersquish

I dont have time to make my own nappies atm BUT I have found some fabric I LOVE....if I bought it could I "commission" you to make some nappies for me with them?
If so...how much fabric do you need for one pocket nappy? How much extra for a matching wrap?

alsoooo...LOL
can you make nappies from fabrics without PUL backing already...ie can you add it separately and it still be effective or is there another way to waterproof the material you know of that could be done in advance.

hmm would depend on size how much i would need but yeh i'd be happy to do it for few quid if you covered postage and that, if you sent the fleece for outer i would provide pul, which is just sewn on the back, elastic and inner fleece, will have to work out how much they cost me and let you know :D

*bounces*
Ok well the fabric I want is provided by the metre and 1.5m wide, so I imagine thats more than enough to make a few?!
Its really pretty velboa stuff in various animal prints, Im trying to negotiate a better price on the material and I will PM you once I manage to get it

ok hun, a metre would do a at least a couple of nappies with wraps i think, let me measure a nappy and a wrap and i will see how much it would take lol

what size?

x

Would be mediums, or maybe if you could get a couple out of each a medium and a large in each?
I did just slap myself though as I saw the problems with your OH and now feel crappy for bugging you about nappies....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->