FAO - saraendepity + Blob

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
Guys thank you so much for your preasents to Ava... here she is putting them both to good use! :yipee:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:haha::haha:

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 25
Me too! Its from sarah (Blob) Its All In One, Next we gonna use a Snap In so will see which i like better!

I only have snaps in ittis and I find them really good. No issues so far and fit nicely :thumbup:

aww bless her :cloud9: we have that one in a snap in, so cute!!

I think the only difference would be drying ?? no idea, theyre so soft :)

I dunno, I didn't check... I put the snap in bits near the radiator to dry last night (about 10pm) and they were dry by 5am this morning. No idea if it took less time... but it's not a problem if you organise yourself and have a good stash.

yeah i washed 3 itti snap in ones and this all in one and they were all dry pretty much this AM, the snap in ones were a tad wet but on the radiator for 10 mins sorted that out!

aww claire! She is sooooooo cute!!

eeee! she looks so stylish! Hope you're gettin on alright hun...:flower: x x

you not popped yet laura?? get her out!! :D

ava loves the cloth, shes in the yellow itti now... i need more!!

I wish i had! I want her to vacate now! (so i can get her nappies on her! lol)

I blame sarah, she's turned us into cloth addicts...i already have 6 itti's, 3 mini la la's, 2 flips, a cushie tushie, BB and issy bear!! :dohh:

i need my baby to put them on damit!! :rofl:

Where are people getting these mini lalas from? A british store/site? They look lush!

Clare just asked to get you a rasberry truffle BB :haha: So we shall see if she can do it for me...

Laura i SO want them to hurry up and come now :hissy:

yup cheeks and cherries,

Laura - am in love with the itti's best so far, (but its only ones ive tried!)but i cant wait to try the 2 mini lala's and 2 flips, also have one bumgenious and a fuzzi and a BB on the way! It is DEF sarahs fault! :D

My bub is too small for her minilala's :'( !!!! I got 5 damnit and her legs are too skinny !! Same with BB onesize too ! GRRR!

shes still tiny tho.. and your FF arent you? they chub up fast these FF babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->