FAO - saraendepity + Blob

:rofl: I'm sorry...where...its so bad cos i took your spelling from how robin spelt it but then my dads OH spells hers in a diff way :cry:

Well she just sent the thing through so i cant really...you prob would have got like £10 off in total with the BB...but never mind.

oh...just seen ur above post. Shes prob thinking we're mad....and hates us for changing order so many times lol

Aaah wait just noticed yea thats how other clare/claire does it :blush: I normally spell it right dont you be such a bully :lol:

Urgh LARUA!!! She just sent ANOTHER invoice through so i really cant :cry:

We shall do another mahoosive order soon ok :dohh:

:rofl:

yeah thats cool i might just wait to see if the bank acc is gonna let me order anymore this week or not.. i might do the 3 for £33, or ill wait and can do a big order.

Do you mean other 'clare' from babygroup? or someone else? and do u mean robin spells my name wrong? ill kick his butt! :rofl:

:rofl: its this sodding computer :hissy: am going mad... plus it wont let me use my card for some reson GRRRRR

No he doesnt he spelt it right, was just this once i spelt it without an ' i ' :blush:

Ha! sarah il get jamie to de-bug it for you....cant have your online shopping abilities disabled!!! :rofl:

I say we do another big order all 3 of us together so we get the 20% as i need to see what size twiglet is when shes born and get more depending on that. Im definitely wanting more BB's, no doubt ittis, boosters etc. So between the 3 of us if we do over £200 then we'l get the 20%!! :thumbup:

Ha! sarah il get jamie to de-bug it for you....cant have your online shopping abilities disabled!!! :rofl:

I say we do another big order all 3 of us together so we get the 20% as i need to see what size twiglet is when shes born and get more depending on that. Im definitely wanting more BB's, no doubt ittis, boosters etc. So between the 3 of us if we do over £200 then we'l get the 20%!! :thumbup:

well iv got one extra booster set for my itti's but its a medium?

so iv not got any spares for the 3 smalls?

Think if Ava only wets through the booster in her itti u can just take it out and re-use the shell....so its kind of easier if you're out and about to keep the shell (if u can) and take some spare boosters with u?

the snap-in bamboo mini-boosters are coming soon too i think....

No luv, i dont normally use them i poss would if i was using them for a long time but then i'd prob use a different nappy like my BG??

The payment is being a total nightmare :cry: it rejects every card i have...and i'm DEF not got too litle money :hissy: So Robin is having to do it all now...

Its maybe a good thing to have like 1 but i dont use them that often :hugs:

Sarah u dafty, i could have done it on my account? Or even on jamie's paypal!!

:rofl: I came on here to have a peek at the thread and got so confused with Twiglet and my username.

Going back out again now.

Ohh the BB you ordered PD is pink dalmation ;) it's just on another cycle to get the dye out of the insert and it'll be on its way! :)

And what a good idea to order together in bulk! Clever ladies :thumbup:

yey!

OK ill have a think about the boosters, see if i need it. Will def do the bulk order tho when the time comes.

Oh i didnt even realise! We'v called her twiglet since she was a bean coz of my username as twiggy! Ahh the confusion!

Yep i think bulk is the way to go...especially when 20% discount is on offer!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->