FAO - saraendepity + Blob

Tehe yep. Took me a while to click as well...I'm going to blame it on baby brain tehe!

:rofl:

We're onto the fuzzi now.. i am liking this cloth malarky! stinky sposie for sleepy time tho, shes a heavy wetter and im not sure what nappy i should be using for nightitme!

Sodding computer putting out double posts :grr:

OMG Claire am going to be SOOOO jealous i have always wanted the pink dalmation one :hissy: :hissy:

Yea i only just moved over to cloth at night a few months ago..use BBs and BG at night and also the cushie tushies i find reaaalllly good!!

sarah think of all the fluff you're going to have by baby no.4....:shock:

claire, we will be raiding sarah's stash by then! :happydance:

sarah- im well getting that Green Tea cushie next time, more itti's, more BB's (also want some of the older prints- zebra one espesh!), think i might invest in some BG aswell....do u remember ur very first BG we got at the babyshow last year?!

Little did we know at that point how the obsession would grow...!! :rofl:

Im not sure i like the BG, gonna try it 2m, i like the older print BB's too i want some of them!

Everyone raves about the BG V 3.0's but im just sooo in love with the minky outers...

think the BG are really good 'practical' nappies, but im a sucker for pretty patterns and fabrics!!

Im thinking itt's are guna be the favs, but its soo tempting to buy loads coz they're sized :wacko:

well ill try the BG first thing, i got my first poopy one earlier, wasnt so bad, but i wanna wash those 3 first thing but cant jusfify putting the machine on for 3 or 4 nappies!

See you just need more nappies Claire :rofl:

Laura i CANNOT wiat for baby show again this year...bet there will be more flips there and stuff...i just wish more nappy people went to them :cry: See if cheeks and cherries went i think i'd need a bank loan :rofl:

ok, thats enough time to save, ill have a 5 month old who will no doubt want toys!

:rofl: yea it was so much fun we hardly could carry it all back to the car was hilarious!! Will def be taking my car i think...but i HATE driving to Galsgow :cry:

we will need 2 cars if theres 3 of us and 3 babies. just means 2 boots to fill! :D

Babyshow in May?!

Im SO there. Im going to start saving especially so i have a big lump sum to spend!!! :happydance:

Aww will be 3 of us and 3 babies, how mad is that?! Well sarah will also be preggers too so 4 babies really...! Good lord, 3 prams, 3 carseats, 3 mummies and ALOT of shopping!!

Sarah iv still got pics from tabs at last years one, she looks so small! Do u remember us trying to take the snail rocker home?! LOL.

Do u think we could get c&c to come and do a stall just for us?! They'd make a mint!! :rofl:

She should be game....i mean sarah is single handedly her biggest customer :rofl:

:rofl: No doubt but they prob couldnt since they are miiilllleeesss away :cry: But OMFG i wish she would....

If we have to the car does take 7 but then we dont have enough room for shopping really :haha:

Laura i have spoken to you loads about the baby show :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->