FAO - saraendepity + Blob

See i wondered if you would have the rasberry one... Laura and i have just got it also :rofl:

No i dont have any i just got one from here in buy swap and sell the other day its one of the old style ones.. i cant remember what one :rofl: pink spots maybe?

Oh my god tell me about it! She's a right chunk now! Its all in her cheeks though! She's like a hamster! x

See i wondered if you would have the rasberry one... Laura and i have just got it also :rofl:

i might be really really sad and say lets take a photo with all 3 girlies wearing the same nappy.... hit me please.!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

OMG noooo that would be soooo cute :cloud9: Just got to get Twiglet to move her little butt and get here...

OMG so so so cute...so pleased they fit her lil legs:)

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Sarah did u get the order through today?! Im so impatient...lol. I just need to get my hands on all that fluff!! :wacko:

claire- im most excited about my itti's! I love love love the minky outer...plus they seem to be a really good fit on little babies (well the small size). I told sarah last night that i have started to dream about my nappies...

shes created a monster... :rofl:

p.s. im LOVING the idea of all 3 girls in their rasp truffle BB's in a row....urgh twiglet need to move her lil butt now!!

:rofl:

I just seem to have no money soon as i get any its GONE on nappies... people think im mad... :D

I am gonna get some medium itti's soon, dont wanna overstock on small shes getting big!

im a bit scared about when i get a poopy nappy....

Am just waiting for her to send the paypal bit to me....:hissy: But she just said that its all ready to be sent tomorrow...but if i dont see you till friday then they will DEF be here!!!!

Poo nappies arent that bad once you're used to them :lol:
The mediums are better i think as they are still meant to be for Tabs weight :thumbup:

ah right, well if the order is ready to go thats grand...just need to wait for that txt from you to say the motherload of all fluff has arrived on your doorstep!! Hope robin's out when it arrives, he might have a heart-attack thinking its all yours!! :rofl:

Iv got the 3 small itti's and the 3 mediums....its guna frustrate me not being able to use the mediums for ages :dohh:

I hope i have my car back by friday...i could even meet u at my mums?

you never know tho.. your baby could be bigger or a fast weight gainer so you might be in mediums soonish..

I just ordered an ivory medium itti!

I had found a website doing 3 ittis for £33 and now i cant find it! ggrrrr

cheeks and cherries claire....

its 3 for £33! :thumbup:

See now i would have been able to get you those too clare on the same order...could POSS email her to add them on...my number is getting mental :rofl:

would it be worth it? would it work out cheaper than £33 for 3 ? if so then yess! she will love you,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->