Fashion - are you clued up?

Zizzle

Reaction score
I'm useless! I don't have the first idea what's in fashion, what we should be wearing and what was 'so last season'. I'm so out of touch! I just wear what hides the lumps and bumps the best normally :haha:

Are you in the know? Any tips? Or do you have your own style?

Me neither.....I just figure hey if it's on the rack, it's in style. :rofl: :rofl:

I tend to wear a mix of things though....whatever grabs me.

Nope.
I wear what appeals to me and pretty much ignore what's in all the latest magazines, etc. To be honest, fashion comes pretty far down my list of priorities. I want my clothes to look and feel nice, but I am far more concerned about them being something that I find pleasing than something that fits the latest trend. :shrug:

I'm usually more interested in price and quality over "fashion" myself! :) Although of course, I do only wear clothes I feel comfortable in and that I feel flatter me the best :)

My sister came to stay last weekend so we went into Central London, I actually thought all the clothes in the shops looked like they'd come from an early 90's jumble sale, I have NO clue about fashion! I buy clothes because they fit and usually wear them until they wear out, sometimes I wish I knew more about how to put an outfit together, would be nice to not look like a frump / bag lady sometimes :haha:

I like to think I have my own fashion :haha: that means when I don't look great I can say its my quirky fashion sense. Lol. :)

One of my best friends is unbelievably clued in, I just ask her if I'm not sure about something. It's like having my very own personal stylist lol

I used to be, when i had the £s to spend on nice fashionable clothes.

I wear just what I like. If lots of people wear a certain style then it puts me off lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->