Fast and Intense! The Natural Birth of Our Sweet Girl (long)

Thanks Everyone for reading! :hugs:

Pip is doing so well and is BF like a wee champ. Here's another pic of her - it's a little more clear. She is so cute with tons of hair :cloud9:

Aww she is beautiful :flower: Congratulations and well done :hugs: so glad everything went well.

Congratulations she's very sweet. Your birth story was lovely. X

Aww, congratulations!! Such a great story to read and I think I might try those visualizations! Sounds very empowering. :) I'm glad that you had a positive birth, what a difference that can make! Your fast experience gives me hope that things can be easier the second time round too so I'm crossing my fingers for something similar!! :D Congrats again!

Have you picked a name for her yet sun??

Actually we have! We named her Rowan. :D
I think that on the UK side it's a boys name, but here it's more of a girly name!
Thanks for asking :hugs:

Awwww lovely name! I actually know of a little girl called Rowan here, its very unusual but I think its so pretty :) and glad you both found one you agreed on :haha:

I love her name!! It's number 1 on my list right now, just trying to sway my husband!
Congrats again on your beautiful little girl!!

I love her name. I've been waiting impatiently for you to tell us what she's called :lol:!

Aw, she's a beautiful girl with a beautiful name to boot - love it Sun! :hug: xx

Rowan is so beautiful! You must be on :cloud9: right now. Oh and Happy Birthday Bun :cake:

x x x

Congratulations,nice name choice for a lovely little lady.

congrats sun, she's gorgeous!! sounds like a great birth too!! :thumbup:

Aw that's a lovely name! Never heard it used for a girl before, but I think it's really nice! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->